Mr. Democratic China........

rockerman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please forgive me for not taking you at your word, rockerman.  Why on earth would I question such a forthright upstanding doctor as you.  As for my husband, I got rid of that useless piece of sh*t years ago.  So you needn't be concerned for him.  Where do you think I learned to stand up for myself?

Thank you sonny boy. It so sweet how you stick up for lil witch like that(like she needs it) and how you did that 1-0 thing. Damn that was so clever I wish I could be cool like you. But I'm stuck out here in the 80's where i belong..again. But BUT for the record we should discuss whos the prick in this forum because youve got some really dead arguments floating by at this moment and i don't see where you get off on being a sarcastic bas*ard to anyone or anything for any reason unless you chose to be an azzhole for the ugly fun of it. Madison will be along shortly and diplomatic like comment on all of this.........

I ain't being sarcastic for the fun of it ass-hole. I'm sarcastic BECAUSE YOU'RE an ass-hole. I've been here since this forum really got going and I haven't had many problems with people. But it's "b*stards" like yourself that piss me off. You're the one being a prick for the fuck of it.

I invite you to join me at Palmer Mr. Sparkle where we will demonstrate the inability to spell all across academia. The advent of spellcheck has proved that much true. I never claim to be anything extraordinary nor did I claim to be the world best speller.If it should give you grace to find a laugh at my inabilty to spell -please by all means indulge- its good for the immune system. You can remain skepticle as you must -in fact I would encourage it. I could adjust you if you need me too. I speculate that you are  subluxated.I would say some of your arguments are patterns of thot<B.J.Palmers spelling) that are toxic thus subluxated. Would you prefer Logan technique, Gonstead or Thomson? If the cavitation is to much for you I could use D.N.F.T. activator or Toftness.

What you and lil witch and her lil b*tch GCAM never see is that I am  really on your side in most arguments. But that slipped aside in the heated expediency to inform JimGnr and me that we are stuck in the 80's.....and to defend that which doesn't even need defended... GNR proper.

And just how do you come to the conclusion that you and I are on the same side of these arguments?  I mean where I stand is pretty clear.  Squarely behind Axl.  Where are you?  In plain English if you please.  Without all the embellishment.  I tend to get lost in the treatises.

awww are you angry little man about the name thing...Cgam gamc

don't be sonny boy i understand that your feeling are hurt and all but it'll pass. Gee thank you for the F*ck face designation was that another one of your clever inventions or did I secretly pass some ritual? Now sonny boy put that thing back in its pants and don't show your stupidity in this forum again OK. No one in here are azz kissers so if opinions and rhetoric bother you may I recomend you find something better to do like go play with your toys

Actually the name thing doesn't bother me, and as for your continued use of "sonny boy," what the fuck is that? You on some kind of egotistical power trip or something? You're a jackass and one who likes to make himself look intelligent by using big words. "I'm a doctor," yeah, you're also a wanker. And as for "Go play with your toys" I think you'll find I made that remark to DrPun last week, but OBVIOUSLY you wouldn't know that would you? You made that up all by yourself didn't you? Such a clever little man

rockerman, you have your opinons and that is fine.  But, you're so condescending to other people's opinions that no one cares to read what you're saying, people are too busy being annoyed by what a dickhead you're being.  If you want your opinion to be heard and respected, do the same for others.  It's just that easy.  Also, if all you want to talk about is the old band, there is a seperate forum for the new and old band (and I visit both), so maybe you should try going there more often if you want to talk about how great the old GNR was (which they were damn good).

Quit your b*tching.sonny boy. wanker!!! thats rich. Good job "lad" Enough already. I guess you sure told ol azzhole Rockerman off .. I tell you what sonny boy.... You can be the HERO of the forum tonight O.K. You sure told me off and by god I sure learned a leason. I'll never ever ever make the mistake of talking smack about GNR again agreed ? I'll mail you a gold star for your forehead later.  

like him or not rockerman does make good points,i love axl as much as anyone but part of me is pissed bigtime that he destroyed the greatest band ever.have seen the new band and they were great but all of us im sure would welcome back the old guys.

i know this is better than nothing but i dont want my f

avourite band to be better than nothing

by the way how long do people think new band will put up with axl,not trying to be funny im interested if u guys think that when gloss wears off they might quit

rockerman, you have your opinons and that is fine.  But, you're so condescending to other people's opinions that no one cares to read what you're saying, people are too busy being annoyed by what a dickhead you're being.  If you want your opinion to be heard and respected, do the same for others.  It's just that easy.  Also, if all you want to talk about is the old band, there is a seperate forum for the new and old band (and I visit both), so maybe you should try going there more often if you want to talk about how great the old GNR was (which they were damn good).

I want to put an end to this respecting other people's opinion BS, it is so PC it is not funny.  If some has an opinion which is just plain wrong, I see ZERO reason to respect it.  You are wrong, just like Osama is wrong in his opinion.....do you respect his opinion.  No of course not, but if some moron comes by with an opinion that is in a grey area all of a sudden everyone must respect it.  Well I don't.  In my world people can be wrong and they should be called to the table when they are wrong.  Take your la la land PC bullsh*t nice nice somewhere else.

May I remind you Manstits1604. THat that evidently my opinions must stir the fire some because Mr. Sparkle in his insightful and thoughtful way wrote a whole story about me and my 80's loving opinions. He even went so far as to describe me with a mullet....It wasn't original in whole though because he dedicated the same story to Jimgnr.

What pisses people off more than anything is the way I write. Instead of brilliant things like F*ck face (GCAM) or L-Rex(Gface) as a response - I respond.  I just have a hard time not saying ANYTHING when I see a perfectly good forum like this one so Hell bent on burning down the legacy.I'm hyped for the new gig been there and saw that... wasnt bitter at all.

Personally I think Axl should be reminded by the fans everyday that they miss the old band...BUT hey theres light on the far distant horizon. For Axls sake maybe one of them (the originals) will kick off and put an end of this clamour for a reunion.