Better Illusion Album

Duffan

Well I do like to listen to SB and GITR but i think they are considered filler because they aren't as good as the other songs and GITR seems to be just a Musical rant ( I like it ) especially the line " I don't like you I just hate you .... kick yer @ss " that rocks . But anyway those aren't included on the UYI single CD ya know the combonation which takes the best of the 2 which is why most ppl consider those and some others filler .

Peace GnR Nation  8)

the red album is clearly the best, truest to the real GNR.  Don't Damn me and back off bitch are classic, as are the last 5 songs.  Sparkle doesn't like DDM because he likes the NEW Band calling themselves GNR, so funny.

the red album is clearly the best, truest to the real GNR.  Don't Damn me and back off bitch are classic, as are the last 5 songs.  Sparkle doesn't like DDM because he likes the NEW Band calling themselves GNR, so funny.

LOL, you are a total joke.. You have no clue what the f*uck you are talking about.  I love the old gnr, wish they were still together.. so, go f*uck yourself.  But, I am not a b*itch like you stuck in 1986 with a mullet and a half t-shirt driving my old beat up camero.  Tell your crack wh*re with the frizzy hair, I said hello.  You are a joke, eat a d*ck.

...  I drive home from a hard days work with a bottle of beer in my hand  listening to it and I just go off. ;D

You drive with a bottle of beer in your hand?

Ummm... let me know if you'll be driving in my neighborhood anytime soon so that I can make a point of staying off the streets that day.  ;D

Can you really compare? The second illusion is nicer sounding gnr while the first is raunchy. The two are diff yet some songs are the same and cancal each other out like November Rain and Estranged. ( i think Estraned is on the inside track). The better one is the one im in the mood for. If i want to sing the 2. if i want to just listen loud the 1. Its all about the mood!

I'm jumpin' in way late on this one (but I just found the forum tonight).

For whatever reason, I like Illusion II better, but I truly like them both. I think it's just because I was mending a broken heart when the Illusions came out and I just listened to II over and over and over.

"Young at heart/but I'm only 28/Much to young to let love break my heart" spoke to me (I was 21). I guess that's why II is special to me.

OK, enough reminiscing. On with the show....