DrPun is.........

Carne_asaDA

LlLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

Hummmm

Mbe he is holy diver!

No. HD is too intelligent and sensitive toward others for that.

I may not agree with HD's stand on GNR issues all the time, but I've always respected the way he presents his arguments and opinions.

For him to be DrPun, he would need to have suffered a severe blow to the head at some point recently.  ;D

No. HD is too intelligent and sensitive toward others for that.

I may not agree with HD's stand on GNR issues all the time, but I've always respected the way he presents his arguments and opinions.

For him to be DrPun, he would need to have suffered a severe blow to the head at some point recently.  ;D

Goddamn why don't you just suck him or her off!! ha

G-Face

hey i don't think madison is diplomatic ... at least to me.. right mad ? we just know each other since the messageboard days and it's kinda different ;) madison remember when i dissed you in the messageboard and then that "buckethead" guy keeped getting on my nerves and i was really pissed of with him ? haha it was funny now that i think again :)

hey madison is being her usual self and being diplomatic. Dont bag that out. Its a good thing to have.

Thanks Gnrlies ..  ;):)

hey i don't think madison is diplomatic ... at least to me.. right mad ? we just know each other since the messageboard days and it's kinda different ;) ...

True. I did base my comments about you HD on all the posts you've written over the past year. I would have been surprised if you had suddenly changed personalities.

However, you lost me on the last part of your post hon.. Not sure what the "buckethead" references and so forth were about.

well.. maybe it's better you don't remember  ;D there was a buckethead guy in the messageboard at the time (just like mr sparkle right now .. mr_sparkle beware ;) ) who insisted that the new band was way better than the old in every chance he got he said how great bhead is over slash and i was kinda mad at him, and him to me and we kept arguing about the whole matter in a very intense way ;) something you had said had started it all and when i replied buckethead insisted replying in your behalf and it was a crazy situation ,hehe:)

No one needs to claim to be me because I'm my own person with no other message board name. I've got one personality day and night, none of this split up horse S H I T. There is no need for other people to take credit for what I've written by claiming to be me, I am proud of what I've posted with no regrets and if I,ve offended anyone it's only because you've pissed me off and you had it coming by your snide remarks and bull S H I T attitude. As for people claiming to be me just post a message under my name if your that F U C K I N G good. ;D

Where would the world be without people starting sh*t and stirring up a little controversy? "Read it on the wall went straight to my head said dance to the tension of a world on edge"....................In a matter of speaking were all sick in the head. DrPun happens to be the latest.