This true? (about future dates)

Doogle

axl may not be there, i heard on 104 that he hasnt been showing up to rehersals and hes pissed cause none of the shows r even near selling out, they were saything that sebastian bach might have to finish up the tour if axl is being gay

I think the guy was trying to make a joke -- a poor one at that.  ;)

As for the comment about Sebastian Bach, that was obviously a reference to the former Gunners who are rumored to be considering Bach as the lead singer for their new band.

Isn't he still on that JC Superstar thing right now anyway  ???

Peace GnR Nation  8)

Yes, he did sign a year-long contract to play the lead in the traveling JC Superstar Broadway show. However, in a recent radio interview, he said he would definitely agree to sing lead for the Gunners if they asked him.

However, in a recent radio interview, he said he would definitely agree to sing lead for the Gunners if they asked him.

HMMMMM sounds "dubious"MAdison...did you forget to BE SPECIFIC as to which radio station carried that interview? Are you spreading rumours?TSK..  ;)I mean you can't be credible anymore in this forum without specific times and dates ;) ;D ;D ;D<<<<<<<<teasing Madison for a skirmish we had last week so don't go ballistic sensitive Gunners

HMMMMM sounds "dubious"MAdison...did you forget to BE SPECIFIC as to which radio station carried that interview? Are you spreading rumours?TSK..  ;)I mean you can't be credible anymore in this forum without specific times and dates ;) ;D ;D ;D<<<<<<<<teasing Madison for a skirmish we had last week so don't go ballistic sensitive Gunners

Oh but hon, I can tell you exactly where you can hear the interview.  :D :D ;D

It was done by Metal Express on Nov. 2.  Here's the link.

http://www.metalexpress.no/interviews.asp?show=all#

And in case you don't have time to listen to it, I'll even post the key highlights for ya:

Bach made it clear he's interested in joining the Project.  

He said, "I would definitely do that if they asked me."

He also mentioned that he'd been writing songs with them, which I found interesting.  Bach also emphasized that, if he joined, it would be a new band and he, in no way, would be trying to replace Axl.  

So, there ya go hon.  ;)  ;D

btw, I believe it was Da Illest who alerted us all to this great interview a few weeks back. Thanks Da.  ;)

axl may not be there, i heard on 104 that he hasnt been showing up to rehersals and hes pissed cause none of the shows r even near selling out, they were saything that sebastian bach might have to finish up the tour if axl is being gay

This is an example of 2 rumors getting twisted up together.  ;D ;D ;D