Heading to Vegas!

Mr_Sparkle

SNOW.... Ahhhh come here and u'll fuckn MELT! LoL!

It's been so fuckn hot its not funny! It's only spring aswell.... Not even summer yet!

We in America have this thing called Air Conditioning.. It cools down the air to 70 even if it's 120 F out.  One day you guys will invent it too   ;D   :o  

Yeah we have that here aswell... Amazing that one!  ::)

Unfortunately not all of us can afford it... or con our parents into getting it... So we sit here in the sweltering heat or go to the beach!

oh come on you could sell kangaroo's on the side   ;D  The most it costs me int he summer is $100

Heading to Vegas after work for Thanksgiving.... Prolly wont be around for a few days.. Take care and happy Thanksgiving to all you American's on the board!

have a safe  trip and eat lots of turkey!! Happy Thanksgiving to the poor guys in guns who are stuck in Canada (nothing against Canada now)during a traditional American holiday. :-/

I heard Axl was supposed to come to New York for Thanksgiving. He had booked a restaurant here. Not really sure why he cancelled these plans (if he did) because he doesn't have a show tomorrow night.  And New York is only about an hour's flight to Toronto (where he plays Friday).  :-/

oh come on you could sell kangaroo's on the side   ;D  The most it costs me int he summer is $100

Bwhaha... Kangaroo's

Did u know that we ride Kangaroos to skool.... true story!  ;D

Um yeah... Tell my parents that (air con)

They be like.. Nah we dont need that lol.... Meh!

I heard Axl was supposed to come to New York for Thanksgiving. He had booked a restaurant here. Not really sure why he cancelled these plans (if he did) because he doesn't have a show tomorrow night.  And New York is only about an hour's flight to Toronto (where he plays Friday).  :-/

I had heard that there was a blizzard on the East coast. maybe that is why??