Albums 2 & 3

Stupid_Moron

Axl has claimed that there are gonna be another 2 albums out after this one..... Im sure uve al heard the quote so im not gonna bother finding it  :P

Does anyone think that all these so called finishing vocals and what not are actually going towards this second album! Surely Chinese Democracy must be completed by now! (if not in the mixing stage) I find it very hard to believe that they are still working on it! Im sure Axl wouldnt have started touring if it wasn't complete.. or 99% complete! (Wasnt the album 90$ complete in 2000 anyway  ;D)

Axl mentioned his plans to keep on touring... and that this thing wont stop! So what do u think!? Is he finishing off the 2nd album so he can tour without any worries!? Or is he still working on CD?!

But.... What if once he put the album out he wanted to constantly tour..... He would have no time to finish the 2nd... or 3rd albums! That he said would be out... about a year after this one!

Once CD is out you would expect them to tour it! So mabye after this little warm up tour.. They go back.. finish a tiny bit of recording on the next album and then they are set to take on the world with 2 or 3 albums up their sleve?!  :-/

Yeah but if he has spent all this time on Chinese Democracy alone..how can he finish another album in one year..then the next album in another year.  It doesn't add up nor make sense.  So they have to be working on all three.

G-Face

Yeah... very good point!  ;)

"So, you'll get 18 songs... and then about 10 xtra tracks!....... and when that.. when the record company feels that has run its course... Then u'll get it all over again..... and by that time... i should be done with the 3rd album!"

In other interviews he has said similar things!

"So, you'll get 18 songs... and then about 10 xtra tracks!....... and when that.. when the record company feels that has run its course... Then u'll get it all over again..... and by that time... i should be done with the 3rd album!"

In other interviews he has said similar things!

Yeah but it sounds like his sort of making a joke with the last line.Maybe it's just me interpreting it that way.It would be cool if their actually is 3 albums.

Relevant Quote from detroit interview on the album:

"the when thing is when we decide that its completed... you know there's alot of things that we.. we come up with new ideas that we are working on as we go... and it is a really really slow process because its kinda left more to ourselves to kinda figure out........... "

Yeah but it sounds like his sort of making a joke with the last line.Maybe it's just me interpreting it that way.It would be cool if their actually is 3 albums.

Yeah true... but still its at least 2 albums 1 year apart kinda! So like... yeah... They still wouldnt be able to make a whole new album within 1 year whilst touring!

"It took a long time and now it's working.. and i think we'll have the right record and when we do drop the record the plan is to drop the record have a bunch of xtra tracks, about a year or so down the road drop another record and drop a 3rd record... this is a 3 stage thing we will be touring for a REAL LONG TIME!"

"We've been collecting lots of songs.. so there wont be alot of time of we will just keep on touring!"

^ Detriot interview

Lamesaurus Rex?  You've said this several times. What does this mean?

That is the name of his band.  

But I don't think that he will (and hope that he doesn't) release appetite.

He said in that interview that the reason why he re-recorded it was because he wanted the new members to get the feel and energy of GnR music. ................Obviously it did not work ;D