the spagheti incident name?

ThinkAboutYou

Tis true tis true... it was an attempt by Steves lawyers to demonstrate that Steven had occoured abuse in the relationships with his former members. His moan and b!tch about his assocoation with the other members was that they not only encouraged but demanded he participate in the regular drug use.... to "keep with the image" of the band. He contended that he would have been able to continue on as the drummer better if he wasn't expected to party all the time with the band. It apparently worked as he was given $2+ million for his exclusion from the band for. He then subsequently blew through that alotment of cash doing drugs which damaged him neurologically and physically.

What he failed to mention prior to the trial was his acknowledgement that prior to GNR he used to give head for COKE. He claims he and Slash when they were teenagers used to "hook" for drugs and that on occasion he would bone some fella for drugs. Supposedly he is writting a book called no "Bed of Roses" wherein he describes the GNR lifestyle and the nefarious going on of the band. Incidently I have heard that Axl has made it clear that there will be no mention of himself or alussions to him as "the singer" in the book..ever and that pretty much kills the project for Steve. Steve also lives with the fantasy that he will be the drummer for the GNR reunion. I saw him on a TV program wherein he said that he wanted another chance and that he's waiting for the phone to ring.....thats a long time to wait.

What he failed to mention prior to the trial was his acknowledgement that prior to GNR he used to give head for COKE. He claims he and Slash when they were teenagers used to "hook" for drugs and that on occasion he would bone some fella for drugs.  

Where did you get this information, rockerman?  Is it part of the trial transcripts or something?  Just kinda wondering how reliable the source is.

lil witch,

Steven has said it several times. He said it in an interview about 95 or 96. THis program i watched the other night he said that he had sold himself to people in Hollywood just to get drugs. He said that drugs made him a w h o r e. When he was gearing up for his book he said that part about how he and Slash used to work the streets for dope.That he would do anything to score Anything. I read on another site where he went home with a crossdresser once and stayed the whole weekend so he could do   the dudes whole stash of Coke. He said that crossdresser is now a major star. Shortly after that Slash snubbed him at a club. Apparently this tell all book was in retaliation for all the negative press the GNR was giving him about him being kicked out of the band. I have heard that in the beginning when he was in road crew/early gnr that the only reason the fellas liked him around was because he could score them some dope. He has been described as a "Typical Hollywood jew" by slash(which i find ironic since Slash is 1/2 jewish) "the f*cker was always on the take."

When it comes from his mouth on an interview its pretty reliable.  He used to have it on his website too. He is "anti drug now" and he said that to discourage and to demonstrate how much harm drugs had done him. Surely you people in here have heard that about Steven.Havent you?

No apparently you don't see at all.  I'm not particularly interested in some members of this board but that doesn't mean I'm hot for the rest.  What the f*ck is your problem anyway?  I asked a question since I don't claim to be the ultimate authority on GNR unlike you.  Guess I asked the wrong person.  

Mr. Sparkle.. take your medication  and as for inventing things -do your research and then post back.

.lil witch take a midol. sheeeeeshhhh No harm done just some jocularity. I must apologize if your delicate sense of humor is trifled with but then you wouldnt have a name like lil witch for just any reason.. sure you dont want to spell it with a b?

Adler is dumb looking. That Spaghetti Incident cd is bad A S S though. Even though there cover songs only GNR could make them cool. Bad A S S songs on that cd:

Aint it Fun

Down on the Farm

Raw Power

Humanbeing

I bought the cd of the punk band that originally sang Down on the Farm hoping it would be good since the Gunners had a great version of it but the original bands song sucked donkey balls. Only the Gunners could make that song sound good.

;DV Rock Rules ;D

Mr. Sparkle.. take your medication  and as for inventing things -do your research and then post back.

.lil witch take a midol. sheeeeeshhhh No harm done just some jocularity. I must apologize if your delicate sense of humor is trifled with but then you wouldnt have a name like lil witch for just any reason.. sure you dont want to spell it with a b?

Bil Witch..... I dont get it  ;D ;D ;D

Think I'll opt for the Jim Beam instead, shades.  

You think I'm a b*tch, rockerman.  Honey, you don't know the half of it.  Get a little bored with you guys playing the groupie card.  I hear it all the time.  "Women can't appreciate GNR.  They just wanna f*ck em."  Bullsh*t.

And thank you, Mr Sparkle.  You clearly have a better grip on it.  

lil witch,

Steven has said it several times. He said it in an interview about 95 or 96. THis program i watched the other night he said that he had sold himself to people in Hollywood just to get drugs. He said that drugs made him a w h o r e. When he was gearing up for his book he said that part about how he and Slash used to work the streets for dope.That he would do anything to score Anything....

You're quite the storyteller Mr. Rockerman.

But may I strongly suggest that before you continue slandering Steven's character any further, it might be a good idea if you told us precisely where you read this. Exactly which article/magazine/TV program actually quoted Steven saying these words? Dates and publication names would be helpful.   ;)

...   I read on another site where he went home with a crossdresser once and stayed the whole weekend so he could do   the dudes whole stash of Coke. He said that crossdresser is now a major star...

Oh! So you "read this on another site."  Well that explains it. It wasn't Steven who said these things.  It was just someone dissing Steven on another forum.  :P

Big difference my friend!

Many articles have been written that talk about how several members of the band (not just Steven) lived on the streets for a while. But the only time I've ever heard stories like the one you describe above was from mean-spirited fans on forums who find it great sport to take cheap shots at Steven. And more often than not, the shots are not based on truth: They embellish to make him look worse.

I think that's unfair. Admit it or not, Steven was an original member of GNR, and, as such, he deserves respect and recognition.

Mr. Sparkle.. take your medication  and as for inventing things -do your research and then post back....

I suggest you post your sources (date, publication name, etc.), and then maybe you'll have more credibility.  

Rockerman, I know you claim to be a doctor (although I noticed you couldn't spell the word dermatologist).  But hey --if that's the case, I think you missed your calling hon. Judging from your posts, you should have been a creative writer.  :-*

rockerman likes to invent things.. pay no attention.   ::)

I've noticed that too. He likes to embellish.

He should have been a creative writer.  ;D

Bil Witch..... I dont get it  ;D ;D ;D

rofl ...  :D :D ;D

I've always loved your sense of humor SM.  ;D

Umm.. Rockerman ... you wouldn't be related to DrPun would you?  (Ouch! -- That has to be lowest insult huh?) Sorry, but I thought I saw some similarities in style and thought (or lack of).

What ever Madison.. if you feel the need to insult go for it... its pitiful that you find the sad need to critique everything everyone says in here anyway "sweetheart".... as for embellishing sorry that my ability(or lack there of) of communication offends your sense of dignity.  As for your attack on me and rather or not I'm a Dr. what difference does that make? I know what I know. Be willing to defend it to the death. Wanna put your money where your mouth is? Wanna place your bet? What do you say we put up your next years pay to lets say 2 months mine? think you got game? Uh?   As for citing references and sources..thats all to easy but is it nessessary?

I didnt know this forum was the kiss madisons a s s forum. Most of this is common knowledge. the sh8t that goes on in here is all speculation rumor gossip and discussion. You want sources. Chances are that I know what the hell Im talking about or I wouldn't write it.

And the word in writing is libel not slander. So before you correct me I suggest you get your own sh*t in order eh..darling. As for your intense dislike for dpru thats only because he can't and won't be swayed by your tunnel vision reasoning.  You sit back and make snide comments or endearing remarks and then turn around and chastise Dpru for the very same thing. Madison you talk out of both sides of your A s s too.

What ever Madison.. if you feel the need to insult go for it... its pitiful that you find the sad need to critique everything everyone says in here anyway "sweetheart".... as for embellishing sorry that my ability(or lack there of) of communication offends your sense of dignity.  As for your attack on me and rather or not I'm a Dr. what difference does that make? I know what I know. Be willing to defend it to the death. Wanna put your money where your mouth is? Wanna place your bet? What do you say we put up your next years pay to lets say 2 months mine? think you got game? Uh?   As for citing references and sources..thats all to easy but is it nessessary?

I didnt know this forum was the kiss madisons a s s forum. Most of this is common knowledge. the sh8t that goes on in here is all speculation rumor gossip and discussion. You want sources. Chances are that I know what the hell Im talking about or I wouldn't write it.

And the word in writing is libel not slander. So before you correct me I suggest you get your own sh*t in order eh..darling. As for your intense dislike for dpru thats only because he can't and won't be swayed by your tunnel vision reasoning.  You sit back and make snide comments or endearing remarks and then turn around and chastise Dpru for the very same thing. Madison you talk out of both sides of your A s s too.

Honey, I only criticize when I think someone is being unfair. Your comments about Steven were unfair, apparently unsubstantiated, and, yes, slanderous. (Webster's dictionary -- Slander: "The utterance of a falsehood that damages another's reputation.").  You claim that these mean-spirited stories about Steven were fact. I -- and others here -- simply asked you where you got this information. What was your source for these "facts?"  Why do you take this request so personally?

As for DrPun, I have no respect for people who attack others based on gender or race as he did in another thread. And I try to discourage such attacks when I see them. Do you condone people who do this?