To those who are anti slash and old band

gnrlies

well i dont think this is really about NEw gnr and Old gnr...

I mean if you ask me there is no ushc thing as New GNr purely because theyre stock is limited to some live gigs playing mainly old material. WHen theres a new album im sure there are going to be new and old gnr arguements, but atm they cant exist if one party doesn't even have anythign to argue about!

but i think this is more me sick and tired of hearing people being old GNR when they dont really have any reason to be so...

lmao, no such thing as new GnR?  You are living in denial then because my ticket stubs say GnR on them and there is no technicality you can give me to get past this one. They DO exist, they are mostly NEW members and they ARE gnr so go see a DR and get some drugs to get past your denial.  Hater.    ::)

I would imagine that you think of me as anti-Slash and anti-old band, gnrlies.  I'm not.  Personally, I prefer Slash's style to what I've heard of Buckethead's.  That's not to say that it's better...only that I prefer it.  I liked Snakepit.  And I listen to the old band every day of my life.  What they produced was something to treasure and cherish.  But for me Axl was the driving force of the old band so naturely I support what he's doing now.  You say that's not GNR.   For me it is.  It's all in a person's own perception.

Yes sir.. I go up to Sedona every couple months to chill and get in touch with my spiritual side, well to relax anyway... It's really is quite an interesting place...  Axl sought a person by the name of Yoda in Sedona.. Yoda helped him with  past-life regression.. .a form of psychotherapy.  Axl has been a powerful, almost evangelical believer in homeopathic medicine.   ;D

Isn't Yoda really Sharon Maynard?  

If so, have you met her or consulted with her Mr. Sparkle?

well GNR was a name given to a band. The name of a band refers to many different people, not just one man.

Sure, axl rose may be the driving force or whatever, but New Gnr is a new band. It has nothing to do with the old band who have the legitimate and moral right to be called GNR. So what i am saying, is that the NEw GNr is a NEW band. It isn't GNR in the sense that GNR is the name given to the old band and this band is merely called GNR becuase of technicalities.

We will all have to wait and see what this new band can do when we see chinese democracy. Until then, we cant base opinions as such on the new band when they are playing old guns n roses material. (sure you can look at the skills of the players but thats it).

So basically what im saying is that this isn't GNR. This is a new band with axl rose in it that is called GNR for technicalitites. Theres nothign wrong with that, its not like im saying their crap or anything, im just merely saying that they are a new band, and that is of course facts!