Tommy v. Duff

Noone on this board has ever(?) called Duff crap or tried to nullify his contribution..

All we are saying is that Tommy migth be the better choice for the New band, though I personally would love to have Duff back..

And you can only judge what you see, and we GnR fans do see a lot to him..

so I quit coming here now.  I have always loved Duff's bass playing, and as for the dipsh*t who said Duff just plays along with the guitars, where are your ears.  Stop crapping on and listen to the fucking music.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)!!!!!!  Good riddance, mofo.  I've been waiting forever for you to say that.

And don't be crapping on one_weak either.  Now good-bye, f-ggot!

• 1 year later...

Duff is more punk than stinson ever was and will be. Tommy may be better player but he's on-stage charisma is non-existent (you never really notice him). At least Duff was there to kick some ass! Stinson is boring, but good player.

Duff is more punk than stinson ever was and will be. Tommy may be better player but he's on-stage charisma is non-existent (you never really notice him). At least Duff was there to kick some ass! Stinson is boring, but good player.

Have you ever seen Tommy play with the new GNR? If so, you wouldn't say that his charisma and stage presence are non-existent. He jumps around and moves to the music almost as much as Axl sometimes. :blink:

Yeah dude, you obviously have a pair of testicles swinging in front of your eyes

They both seem like cool guys.They're both the people person you know,always giving more interviews than the other bandmembers and openly talk about subjects. They also look alike,hehehehe B) .But in my opinion because they're so similar I can't choose one of them particularly. If Tommy left and Duff came on there would be a sense of nostalgia but the same vibe would be there............the same thing with Tommy. He puts out such a cool ass vibe that Duff did. I'm glas Tommy is in the band,he's creative and super hyperactive on stage.I love both guys...........so I'm undecided.