Most underrated songs

xMr.Brownstonex

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with nathan, think about you is a great yet very underated song, so is practicaly they whole live like a suicite album, anything goes, reckless life, nice boys, move to the city, ma kin (even though they didnt wright it) and think about you are all very underated songs.

I agree with axls mum, as I do with her most of the time, that Breakdown and Dead Horse are extemely underrated but I think that Don't Da mn me is an excelent song that no-one ever seems to appreciate. The guitar work on that song kicks ass and the lyrics are so true and relevant to people and situations that I find myself in constantly.

"Don't Da mn me when I speak a piece of mind,

Cause silence isn't golden when I'm holdin it inside"

yeah!!   Definitely Dont Damn Me is quite an underrated song, and to me,  Bad obsession, Garden of Eden, My Michelle, Bad Apples are also underrated ones.

But I'd like to know what  Axl thinks of this issue....

I'd like to know which one he'd chose as his best song ever????

• 2 weeks later...

The spaghetti Incident as an album is definately massively under-rated, just because it's a cover album. The media decided Guns weren't cool anymore and they got no advertising to attract new fans. The real fans still bought it but no new fans could be turned on to the music. >:(