Most underrated songs

xMr.Brownstonex

The guy singing on "Ain't it Fun" with Axl is Michael Monroe from Hanoi Rocks.

Yeah, Michael has very good voice and he is a coooool guy... B)

Ain't it fun

Coma

Locomotive

Right next door to hell

Bad Obsession

So fine

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like Don't Damn Me, Coma is a great song that's not many people have heard of. Perfect Crime kicks ass, as does Double Talkin' Jive. Think About You is also a great underrated song.

Think About You is such a good song. Makes me happy. Better than Rocket Queen IMo. :)

If we are gonna sit here and dicsuss which GNR songs are under rated then I agree that and song GNR has preformed outta be allowed and considered for this discussin, I say this because GNR has done one hell of a version of Sympathy For the Devil. Now I have to say this, any song GNR has done I love and that is for the simple matter GNR was and still is and will allways be one of the best (If not the best, as it is in my oppion) bands there ever will be. I also say this because I love this paticular song (Sympathy for the Devil, in case you have for gotten) and since GNR is my all time favorite, life just cant get any better. Now my last statment is more of a plea, Axl we love you and your music, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,and did I say PLEASE come back to us and bring real music with you, where ever you may be Axl, may god be with you, and the same goes to everybody, may God, Peace, LOve, and the golden music of Guns and Roses be with you.