Greatest Keyboardist?

johnezz

Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Keyboardist  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A bit of a change of pace when it comes to Poll subjects.

Keyboards can tend to be underrated, but personally if used in the right way, they rule!

The Greatest Keyboardist, hmmmmm Rick Wakeman is a genius, but i'll have to go with Jon Lord, he added so much to Deep Purple and was way better than if they just had a 2nd guitarist, He could also play damn fast. His best piece would have to be Lazy.

Edited by johnezz

None of them at all. I think the greates keyboradist is......... Micheal Hessl-mail!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats your opinion, but these 10 are widely considered as the greatest because of their influence.

Oh and Ringo i agree, Highway Star is bloody amazing, so is Fireball and Burn, also Child in Time. Ritchie Blackmore and Jon Lords styles completment each other perfectly.

Guest Twisted Metal
ray manzarek could sing all of jim's parts if he passed out...i give him my vote

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

amen, Ray Manzarek gets my vote :shades:

None of them at all. I think the greates keyboradist is......... Micheal Hessl-mail!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats your opinion, but these 10 are widely considered as the greatest because of their influence.

Oh and Ringo i agree, Highway Star is bloody amazing, so is Fireball and Burn, also Child in Time. Ritchie Blackmore and Jon Lords styles completment each other perfectly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep the guitar and keyboard playing over eachother on the solos are just an awsome touch to deep purple!