Rare Record

A friend of mine has this Guns N Roses record he bought from a record store and the guy said there were only 5 made in the world. I think it has live recordings on it from a concert. My friend said he'd sell it to me for $100 but I'm not sure if its real or a bootleg. I've never heard of this record and I'm wondering if anyone here has before I give him $100 for it. I can try and get a scan of the record if that would help.

It might take me a few days to get the pics. The tracklist is on the back of the record which I'll get a pic of and I'm not sure if it has a date or location on the record but I'll look and if it does I'll get a pic of that aswell. I haven't seen the record in a year or so and I can't remember the name of it but if it helps I think the record was blue and had a picture of the band on it with the title of the record going across near their waist. If someone knows of any rare records that they could name, the name might ring a bell. But I'll try and get scans/pics by the end of the week.

It might take me a few days to get the pics. The tracklist is on the back of the record which I'll get a pic of and I'm not sure if it has a date or location on the record but I'll look and if it does I'll get a pic of that aswell. I haven't seen the record in a year or so and I can't remember the name of it but if it helps I think the record was blue and had a picture of the band on it with the title of the record going across near their waist. If someone knows of any rare records that they could name, the name might ring a bell. But I'll try and get scans/pics by the end of the week.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could it be "Bad Boys, Great Noize"?

It's pretty rare on record I suppose. On the back it has the tracklist. And on the side, it has the place and date of the show.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It'll probably take me a few days to get the pics so I'll ask him if that's what it's called. If that's the one do you think its worth the $100 he said I could have it for. If not how much do you think?

It's pretty rare on record I suppose. On the back it has the tracklist. And on the side, it has the place and date of the show.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It'll probably take me a few days to get the pics so I'll ask him if that's what it's called. If that's the one do you think its worth the $100 he said I could have it for. If not how much do you think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you're not asking the right person that question. I could never tell how much something is worth. Sorry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you're not asking the right person that question. I could never tell how much something is worth. Sorry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I asked him today and that's the record. Since you don't know if it's worth $100 does anyone else know. He also said the guy at the store told him that there was only 5 made in North America. I don't know if that's true. 5 sounds like a really small amount to be selling for $100. If there's only 5 made then he could easily get more than $100 of ebay. So does anyone know how many were produced?

• 2 weeks later...
I have Bad Boys, Great Noize, but it came packaged as Halloween on Horizon :blink: ; I didn't pay a whole lot of money for it though

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was it on record(Vinyl) or was it on CD?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

vinyl

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would you consider selling it?

I have Bad Boys, Great Noize, but it came packaged as Halloween on Horizon :blink: ; I didn't pay a whole lot of money for it though

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No! No! No! I have Halloween On The Horizon too, it just says "Bad Boys Great Noize", but there is another record called the same name, except the name is on the cover. It's hard to explain...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No! No! No! I have Halloween On The Horizon too, it just says "Bad Boys Great Noize", but there is another record called the same name, except the name is on the cover. It's hard to explain...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

???? :blink:

Bad Boys Great Noize is the Dec 30, 1987 show which is what I have, but in the Halloween on Horizon packaging. Is that what u mean?

Halloween on the Horizon is the Oct 31, 1987 show, which I don't have, but i want it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

???? :blink:

Bad Boys Great Noize is the Dec 30, 1987 show which is what I have, but in the Halloween on Horizon packaging. Is that what u mean?

Halloween on the Horizon is the Oct 31, 1987 show, which I don't have, but i want it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, you have Halloween On The Horizon, it just SAYS Bad Boys Great Noize. I have it too.

Ok, I am now utterly confused :blink:

So what you are saying is that Halloween on Horizon is actually the Dec 30, 1987 show??

What is Bad Boyz Great Noize then? or what then would be the Halloween show?cause on the bootleg site here, it states that Bad Boyz is the Dec 30 show.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

So what you are saying is that Halloween on Horizon is actually the Dec 30, 1987 show??

What is Bad Boyz Great Noize then? or what then would be the Halloween show?cause on the bootleg site here, it states that Bad Boyz is the Dec 30 show.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What I'm saying is, Halloween On The Horizon is the October show, the record was just labeled "Bad Boys, Great Noize"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What I'm saying is, Halloween On The Horizon is the October show, the record was just labeled "Bad Boys, Great Noize"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok I think I understand what you mean. My friend has the Bad Boyz, Great Noize record and it came with the original cover. So if anyone has that who are willing to sell it I'd be interested. I'm only looking for vinyl no CD's maybe cassettes. Would you be willing to sell the Halloween on the Horizon?

Edited by stonedroses