LIVE CHAT

eRomano

Aw cmon admins, normal users want the chat too!  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think it'll be long. It's just making sure it's stable by letting a few people use it, if it is then we can open it to the other 12,000 members.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually its 12,322- 2 ADMINS - 7 MODS- 1 GLOB. MOD. - 22 SUPPORTERS= 12,290 OTHER MEMBER's :D

Can you use it if you have a Mac? It doesn't want to at the moment.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can see it if you wait like 3 minutes cuz im on Mac but I want to know if it will work properly with all the extra shit and if it will take THAT long to connect and open the Chat once Admin opens it to the members.

:krider:

Aw cmon admins, normal users want the chat too!  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think it'll be long. It's just making sure it's stable by letting a few people use it, if it is then we can open it to the other 12,000 members.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually its 12,322- 2 ADMINS - 7 MODS- 1 GLOB. MOD. - 22 SUPPORTERS= 12,290 OTHER MEMBER's :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow that's a lot of fans! Tip-o-the iceberg, small portion of the whole. Axl should appreciate that eh? :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can see it if you wait like 3 minutes cuz im on Mac but I want to know if it will work properly with all the extra shit and if it will take THAT long to connect and open the Chat once Admin opens it to the members.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just downloaded Java on my Dell. I'm not that into computers (yet) but as I was doing so the Java program offered a manual download for Mac.

Initially I went to the Live Chat button on the upper right corner of this web site main page the download is on the page that opens up for you. Just follow the instructions. ;) in case you haven't already.

I did notice my Avast security system didn't allow it to finish up until I paused it.

These infernal contraptions force you into understanding them don't they, kripes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you