Well. Here I am again, with a new recording :) And I even tested my vocals for a change! The first solo is a replica of Slash, but the second is pure improv! Tell me what you think of it! :)

And I had to play the song with standard tuning, because the backingtrack was... :(

KOHD (6mb)

Edited by backslazh

Listening to it now. Just got past 1st solo. What guitatr are you using? That sounds nice!!

still listening---

voice is cool. I like it.

solo comintg up...hold on [play by play]

I liked the solo, althought I thought it was a bit anti-climatic for my taste. Personally, I like the Buckethead-style one with the ruthless blinding-fast shred. Yours was good though. I give the song a B ["A"s are reserved for pro stuff only...but this was better than anything releasd in the last 5 years or so!]

Impressive.

Listening to it now. Just got past 1st solo. What guitatr are you using? That sounds nice!!

still listening---

voice is cool. I like it.

solo comintg up...hold on  [play by play]

I liked the solo, althought I thought it was a bit anti-climatic for my taste. Personally, I like the Buckethead-style one with the ruthless blinding-fast shred. Yours was good though. I give the song a B  ["A"s are reserved for pro stuff only...but this was better than anything releasd in the last 5 years or so!]

Impressive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks alot for the rating man! I'm damn proud of the B :D

I use a Epiphone Les Paul Special and a Marshall MG100DFX. Works for me!

I know it's been askeed 1000 times, but what program do you use, and does it work with the PC, and if not, can someone tlel me a good program for the PC (For recording vocals/guitar and mixing 'em)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use Cakewalk Guitar Tracks Pro 3 on my PC. Works excellent for both recording and mixing! I strongly recommend it!

You bitch!

At the GnR hub?

I just downloaded the trial version, and it sounds fucked up, here I'll show you:

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.php?id=2MEKHQ2CRB0GS2DHNVL5IV39CW

It seems to be skipping a lot, do you know what's wrong?

EDIT: NVM, when I play that back it seems to be fine, but when I play back in the program, it seems to skip.

But I think I will go ahead and take another visit to the GnR hub *WINK*

Edited by ThePartyBoy

You bitch!

At the GnR hub?

I just downloaded the trial version, and it sounds fucked up, here I'll show you:

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.php?id=2MEKHQ2CRB0GS2DHNVL5IV39CW

It seems to be skipping a lot, do you know what's wrong?

EDIT: NVM, when I play that back it seems to be fine, but when I play back in the program, it seems to skip.

But I think I will go ahead and take another visit to the GnR hub *WINK*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do that. You might have to crack it to make it work properly.

Well, I am not finding it on the GnR hub?

Which hub did you get it from? I could really use this program.

Thanks,

PB

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's ages ago, so I don't remember. But if you come back tomorrow, I'll upload it for you. But now I have to go to sleep. I'm dead tired! :sleeper:

I really liked the tone that you got.  It sounded pretty good.  The improv solo is pretty good too.  Did you improv using a certain scale?  If so, which one?  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I didn't use any certain scale. I just played some notes that I tought sounded good :P

I don't know know any scales :scared: It's embarrasing :( I have to kick myself in the ass and read som theory soon!