Listening to The Line Begins to Blur

HOOSIER GUNZ

I loved with teeth. Great album. Saw them in concert last month, and can i say trent is the greatest singer. He sings much better live, his voice is just euphoric to listen to it. .. 

I totally agree. He's the only musician I've seen whose voice sounds even better live than it does in the studio. He's much more emotional and intense live and just feeds off the audience and his bandmates. Yet he never hits a bad note -- and his voice is crystal clear and powerful. Going to a NIN show is like a religious experience.

.. Also i met my new girlfriend there, which was awsome. Thanks NiN !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, your new girlfriend clearly has good taste in music. B)

Have you got her into GNR yet?

Hahaha all it takes is one song

for me it was the hand that feeds

and at school i was talking about them and my freind never heard them before so i sent him were in this together now

He fockin loves them now :D

So when i heard the hand that feeds on tv i bought with teeth and now NIN are my 2nd favourite band :wub:

People say im obssesed like izzys girl for example :lol:

:wub::wub: NIN :wub::wub:

the lyrics are a piece of dookie on with teeth in my opinion and sometimes it comes across like trent reznor just wants an excuse to swear some more, no where as good as the fragile, or the downward spiral in my opinion

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He only says fucking or fuck about 5 times in that album there is hardly any cursing/swearing in that album at all compared to other ones

I think the vocals and lyrics really let NIN down. Stuff like Only, could have been a really cool song, but it seems that all the lyics sound like "I have so many problems etc..." And reznor's been talking like that for so long that it's starting to wear thin. At his age he should really be past that. But it seems like every single line must contain at least two "I"s or "me"s. He's like an introverted teen writing bad poetry. He just sounds tired, but songs like Only really need more energy.

He is a musical genius though. But I think the reason that Marilyn Manson has been more successful in the mainstream is because Manson can deliver vocals and lyrics with real sass and kick, on tracks like The Beautiful People, etc.

WOW... if some of you are just getting your first taste of NIN from 'With Teeth', you've GOT TO GET 'The Downward Spiral'.

If you smoke the good stuff, I suggest doing that first before listening to the album. Make sure you strap yourself in and have your hand on the eject switch 'cause YOU'RE IN FOR A RIDE!

If you want to go on an adventure listening to music, NIN is the only band that comes close to rivaling good ol' Floyd.

I loved with teeth. Great album. Saw them in concert last month, and can i say trent is the greatest singer. He sings much better live, his voice is just euphoric to listen to it. .. 

I totally agree. He's the only musician I've seen whose voice sounds even better live than it does in the studio. He's much more emotional and intense live and just feeds off the audience and his bandmates. Yet he never hits a bad note -- and his voice is crystal clear and powerful. Going to a NIN show is like a religious experience.

.. Also i met my new girlfriend there, which was awsome. Thanks NiN !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, your new girlfriend clearly has good taste in music. B)

Have you got her into GNR yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha i've actually tried getting her to listen to Pink Floyd. She had only listened to DSOTM, so i decided to play her piper at the gates of dawn, and she was repulsed by it ! Ah well it will grow on her ;)