Green Day OWNS the VMA's!!

Gallagher Rose

i find it to be very sad that todays society considers green day rock and the kings and the best band in the world. im just plain sick of repeating myself about how greenday is not rock while other bands that can actually play a few solos and have talent go unnoticed. it almost seems no one appreciates good talent anymore. there is alot more to music than the same four powerchords and cheap ass lyrics. solos that immitate the lyrics, and pissing and moaning about how america sucks, if you hate it so much move and quit bitching. this makes me sad and angry at the same time.

bye bye forever now

~Ringo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm plain sick of you repeating yourself as well, if you don't like them, fair enough but don't keep posting the same thing, in fact if you see a green day thread just don't post at all :blink:. I don't feel the need to post in thread's about motley crue, bon jovi or whoever :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hes just pissed off that people consider greenday as an awesome rock n roll band.

theyre not. theyre a horrible pop punk band like blink 182 n sum 41 only without the stupid number in the name.

and that its horribly sad that theyre winning best rock awards n such.

and that its sad that you have to explain to people what rock n roll is because greenday bands keep ruining the name.

and that is why we have todays wiggers

i find it to be very sad that todays society considers green day rock and the kings and the best band in the world. im just plain sick of repeating myself about how greenday is not rock while other bands that can actually play a few solos and have talent go unnoticed. it almost seems no one appreciates good talent anymore. there is alot more to music than the same four powerchords and cheap ass lyrics. solos that immitate the lyrics, and pissing and moaning about how america sucks, if you hate it so much move and quit bitching. this makes me sad and angry at the same time.

bye bye forever now

~Ringo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm plain sick of you repeating yourself as well, if you don't like them, fair enough but don't keep posting the same thing, in fact if you see a green day thread just don't post at all :blink:. I don't feel the need to post in thread's about motley crue, bon jovi or whoever :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hes just pissed off that people consider greenday as an awesome rock n roll band.

theyre not. theyre a horrible pop punk band like blink 182 n sum 41 only without the stupid number in the name.

and that its horribly sad that theyre winning best rock awards n such.

and that its sad that you have to explain to people what rock n roll is because greenday bands keep ruining the name.

and that is why we have todays wiggers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, so sing me a different tune and tell me what you DO consider to be rock n roll, instead of slating the same band over and over :unsure:

I'm guessing that gnr didn't show up?  AGAIN

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you think bands just show up and play? They have to get invited...and why would they be invited when they haven't done anything in 2 years?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they have been working on the new album. Well thats what i'm guessing

I'm guessing that gnr didn't show up?  AGAIN

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you think bands just show up and play? They have to get invited...and why would they be invited when they haven't done anything in 2 years?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they have been working on the new album. Well thats what i'm guessing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: