Guitar Solo

It had a very bluesy feel to it but imo i think some of it wouldnt go together in a song unless if it was an outro or if it was played live. Pretty good they you got some good skills. Just wondering how long have u been playing?

It had a very bluesy feel to it but imo i think some of it wouldnt go together in a song unless if it was an outro or if it was played live. Pretty good they you got some good skills

Thanks. I know it wouldn't go well with a song. It was just a random solo. Felt like recording it.

I assume you were just pissing around and decided to record it. Your tone is pretty good...a little too 80's for me but that's just my opinion.

You've got some chops. Some parts seemed a little "flashy for the sake of being flashy" but that's not really a bad thing, it was just a recorded practise session by the sounds of things. You might want to watch your timing on the Joe Satch part though because sometimes slower tunes are all about the space between notes, not the actual notes that are being played.

All in all though, I thought it was kick-ass. Well done! Wanna let us know what gear you used?

Thanks for the comments guys.

All in all though, I thought it was kick-ass. Well done! Wanna let us know what gear you used?

Sure.

On that solo, I used:

My effects processor and no amp, just plugged my guitar into processor and plugged that into my PC for better quality. I use http://www.line6.com/products/detail/4 .

And my guitar:

ibanez24ga.jpg

EDIT: Been playing since I was about 12 - 13. I'm 18 now.

Edited by f0rsaken

I'm sorry im not into shredding, infact i dont like it all. But you have skills, great fast playing. Thats all, but anyone can play fast if they practise enough. I've always prefered the slower solo's, which have more feel. Never being into playing fast for the sake of it.

Try make a rythym or something, and improvise to it :| Maybe we can judge you abit better.