Pink Floyd rarities...

username

Ok, so I'm kinda working out what's out there as far as Pink Floyd rarities are concerned.

I have the bootleg A Tree Full Of Secrets, which is a 17 cd's set of rarities. So I guess I have most stuff. But I haven't been able to find a good website with all the rare pressings and stuff.

Works

A compilation album which features a track that isn't on regular albums, Embryo. It's for sale on amazon, but I haven't ever seen it at a record store or in any discography.

Anybody know it? Or own it?

I also hear that there has been a release of Greatest Hits in some countries, but that it contains nothing "new". And an asian release "the best of pink floyd" and "the very best of pink floyd". Also containing nothing new.

There also seems to be a cd from the film Tonite Let's All Make Love In London, featuring the full version of Interstellar Overdrive and Nick's Boogie. My dad actualy has an original cd that simply says "Mini Promotion Album Sampler" which also has these two tracks. I presume it's the same.

Then there's this thing. Also a soundtrack. And The Early Singles.

Now...all these "special" tracks are also on A Tree Full Of Secrets. Which is amazing! But my question is does anybody actualy own originals of these rarities? And what do you think of them? Where did you buy them?

Or do you have or know of other rarities containing rare tracks?

One of the most interesting things I just downloaded is "Pink Floyd - The Film". Which is actualy an album of all the The Wall songs as they appear in the movie. Including The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot and When The Tigers Broke Free. Does anybody know if this is an official release? I haven't been able to find any information about it.

Edited by username

I have some nice bootlegs, I had access to A Tree Full Of Secrets but I just downloaded the cool stuff like Eclipse's ending.

I also have some cool bootlegs, like:

Us & Them (The London Philharmonic doing some songs)

Abslutly Ambient (Chillout Remixes of Sheep, Time, Echoes and The Wall Pt II)

Trent Renzor Remixes WYWH

Pompeii

Dark Side of the Moon Collectors edittion (quardophonic + reharshles + interviews)

Pink Floyd Early Singles

Relics + 8 Bonus tracks

The Final Cut / Animals Radio advertisments

I might have some more since I'm not home and I can't remember.

PM me