Best Vocal Performances

johnezz

What do you think are the best Vocal performances, it doesn't have to be by the best vocalist, it just the song that the vocals strike a chord inside of you.

The songs i think with the best vocals are:

1. Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy Name (running llllllloooooooowwwwwww, god i love that, Bruce's voice is bone chilling in this song)

2. Deep Purple - Child in Time (Gillan had the best voice EVER in rock, amazing range and scream, shows in this song)

3. Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who (Daltrey has an amazing voice, one of the best, it shows in this song.)

Edited by johnezz

1. Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy Name (running llllllloooooooowwwwwww, god i love that, Bruce's voice is bone chilling in this song)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell yeh! Have you heard Bruce singing that last powerful note of Hallowed on their new death on the Road Cd? It's fucking long enough! And he holds it so strong too! :shocked:

Twist And Shout -- Yeah!

Great Gig In The Sky -- My personal favourite

A Day In The Life -- Great vocal solo

Sympathy For The Devil -- Yeah what's my name

Won't Get Fooled Again -- Nice scream

Street Fighting Man -- No explanation

Anything off Sticky Fingers

Anything off Appetite For Destruction

Some others but I'll post them later. My favourite vocalist is Mick Jagger btw

Edited by Yamisonic

the libertines- cant stand me now

on the album version theres a little bit at the end where pete (i think it's pete) does a short acoustic jam and sings about a girl.

i don't care, i said it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell yeh! Have you heard Bruce singing that last powerful note of Hallowed on their new death on the Road Cd? It's fucking long enough! And he holds it so strong too! :shocked:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vote for bruce in Blod brothers.. Hes voice is so deep and powerful!

In "tyranny of souls" on his new solo album hes fuckin awsome!

Maby not so many who have heard it on this forum... :ph34r:

Bruce Dickinson - Hallowed Be Thy Name (Every fucking part, especially "As the guards march me out to the courtyard, somebody cries from a cell ' God be with you', If there's a god why has he let me gooooooooooooo? - That song gives me the shivers every time :) )

ZP Theart - My Spirit Will Go On (We've come to the point of no return and you beg for just... One more time to escape from all this madness)

Stevie Ray Vaughn - Love Struck Baby (The first line 'Well I'm a love struck baby I must confess - I love it!)