A serious poll

damian 1200

NIN or the darkness  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh for gods sake damian you are such an immature little fucktard!

Everyone knows NIN are gonna win cuz they released a more recent album and TD have been absent for a while as they have had problems like their bassist leaving the band and Justins solo work. You are being biased and unfair here and NIN are so overrated and everyone is too obsessed with them and Trent Reznor. TBH justin Hawkins is a better singer AND looker than Trent, 100 times, and my point is I vote the darkness as they IMO are the better band.

Damian >> :fuckyou: suck on that darlin :P

Damian >>  :fuckyou:  suck on that darlin  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your midlle finger?

With pleasure :P

And NIN arent overated its just because some people on this board are making some threads to show that they are just getinig into them :P

only 4 people i know from my hometown like NIN :huh:

TBH justin Hawkins is a better singer AND looker than Trent, 100 times, and my point is I vote the darkness as they IMO are the better band.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha what the fuck is good about singers who sound like chipmunks :huh:

TBH justin Hawkins is a better singer AND looker than Trent, 100 times, and my point is I vote the darkness as they IMO are the better band.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What an ironic comment coming from a guy who likes GnR. Justin has a fupping awesome voice. He has an absolutly immense range, even if you don't like the sound of it. Axl is more squeaky though.

Edited by Paranoid Android

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What an ironic comment coming from a guy who likes GnR. Justin has a fupping awesome voice. He has an absolutly immense range, even if you don't like the sound of it. Axl is more squeaky though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No hes not :lol:

And at least trent puts emotion into his work justin writes songs 13 year old horny people like me write when were trying to get to sleep :lol:

Edited by damian 1200

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No hes not :lol:

And at least trent puts emotion into his work justin writes songs 13 year old horny people like me write when were trying to get to sleep :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The funny thing is, axl is more chimpmunk like! Listen to his voice from some of the more recent concerts, well saying recent, I mean about 4 years ago.

The darkness don't try to be anything but amusing. They don't try to write heartfelt songs. You're judging the two on different merrits!

Izzy's Girl- I fancy you. :wub: . The Darkness is so much better then NIN, it makes me chortle  :) . Justin Hawkins can out-sing him anyday of the week. NIN are over-rated. People say they are so good, in their Hey Day- Not anymore. Their new Shit, is Shit. Cheers!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol! Right on! Justin Hawkins has such a unique and striking voice. He actually has a FANTASTIC range if people bothered to listen to him properley instead of instantly stereotyping him for his over extroverted conveyance. He actually in real life is quite a quiet and sensitive person. Like Freddie Mercury his extravagance was just a stage put on and behind that he was very much different. He has a dazzling personality, is an awesome guitarist and energetic, charismatic and entertaining frontman, which is more than I can say for that boring fart of a poser that is Reznor. I mean at least when Justin poses it's for a comic appeal as well and not just for the laaaaydees.