Just a question

ChineseDemocracy2004

wikipedia info on Stairway To Heaven

Fake versions:

One version of the song circulating on the Internet is a supposed "reggae remix" by Jimi Hendrix. In fact, Hendrix died a year before the song was released. Even if he were alive, it is unlikely that he would have made such a track. The actual song that is generally circulated around is a cover of "Stairway to Heaven" by Frank Zappa at one of his last live shows.

Another widely circulated cover version is credited to Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. This is definitely the version on the BBC Sessions album Zeppelin released in 1997.

wikipedia info on Stairway To Heaven

Fake versions:

One version of the song circulating on the Internet is a supposed "reggae remix" by Jimi Hendrix. In fact, Hendrix died a year before the song was released. Even if he were alive, it is unlikely that he would have made such a track. The actual song that is generally circulated around is a cover of "Stairway to Heaven" by Frank Zappa at one of his last live shows.

Another widely circulated cover version is credited to Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. This is definitely the version on the BBC Sessions album Zeppelin released in 1997.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't trust wikipedia too much anyone can edit anything that is said as long as it sounds true

Wouldn't it sound odd?

Two people singing the same words. Two guitarists the same notes. 2 bassists and 2 drummers.

I struggle to comprehend a band with more then one drummer.

Unless of course white noise is your sort of thing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can think of a few bands with 2 drummers, even 2 drummers & 2 bassists, & theyre definitely not white noise. I guess I see the point you're making though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Derik and the Dominos :D

They had 2 Drummers and a Percussionist

And in The Wall live there was 2 drummers, the "real" pink floyd one (nick mason), and the "surrogate" band one (some other guy). Two drummers sounds awesome.