runaway brides

Big Boy Sixxx

just picked it up in HMV and i have to say im hooked already - some really strong melodies on there and big sing along choruses and big like woa woa woa's

i recommend it to anyone who liked the first brides album.

they dont suffer from losing the Sixx man, infact a lot of the riffs are more heavy and really hit the spot

bravo, bravo

just picked it up in HMV and i have to say im hooked already - some really strong melodies on there and big sing along choruses and big like woa woa woa's

i recommend it to anyone who liked the first brides album.

they dont suffer from losing the Sixx man, infact a lot of the riffs are more heavy and really hit the spot

bravo, bravo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What?! I was in HMV yesterday and didn't see it!! Was it released today??

no idea - i didnt know it was coming out or anything, i was just browsing and thought 'well would you adam and believe it'

i was in there for the sale but you always gotta check the metal section. comes in a nice box aswell.

oh yeah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stupid HMV, they have a very fucked-up opinion of what's "Rock & Pop" and what's "Metal"... <_<

After listenning to the album a couple of times through, I've decided that it's a very good album. Still haven't decided how it compares with the 1st album (I think it needs more time to grow on me still). It's quite abit different to the 1st.

Like Big_Boy_Sixx said, it has some cool riffs and some really cool guitar solos.

After listenning to the album a couple of times through, I've decided that it's a very good album. Still haven't decided how it compares with the 1st album (I think it needs more time to grow on me still). It's quite abit different to the 1st.

Like Big_Boy_Sixx said, it has some cool riffs and some really cool guitar solos.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe, just maybe one day I'll get my arse to HMV!

tunnel of love is a cool tune on this album - big chorus line which is a little kind of bad applesy and seems th emost fun on the album. a lot of the tracks are very strong though. its a decent album alright

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tunnel of Love is my favourite song on the album aswell.

• 3 weeks later...

the brides fucking rock, tracii is a ledge.

great riffs, solid rhythms (can never spell that word? maybe i did)

good rare nowadays singer, just got it today and i can tell you it goes well with a few bottles of wine yeah,

for some reason it reminds me of the second snakepit album only done well...(some of the solos are so slashesque)

yeah that tunnel of love is deadly, and do you see the hidden meaning in the lyrics?

Porcelain Queen...what a song

It's nice to see there is still some good rocking going on out there,Runaway Brides is the best thing I've bought since Here Comes the Brides!I like This Time Around,White Trash,Porcelain Queen,and of course,Tunnel of Love,but I'm not skipping tracks,I have been letting it play all the way through,the whole album is really AWESOME!Get this CD,GET IT NOW! ;)