things about things

Guest katie

The Beatles - Lucy in the sky with diamonds is NOT about a girl named lucy who's in the sky with diamonds.

it's about LSD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was that a joke? Seriously...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i heard this explanation really often, hell, it was even shown on german television, how some producer spoke about that. "Norwegian wood" had also the explanation to be about drugs...

Hotel California is not about a hotel, its about hell

Stairway to "Heaven" has some rare shit when you put it backwards about satan

Dyer Maker- It is not about someone dying cloth

Kashimir is not about a kashimir

The Wall is not an actual wall, it is the wall that isolates Pink in his world

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's spelled D'Yer Mak'er. There was a joke ...

"Where did she go? Jamaica?" "No, she went by herself."

The correct pronouncing for D'Yer Mak'er is Jamaica.

The Beatles - Lucy in the sky with diamonds is NOT about a girl named lucy who's in the sky with diamonds.

it's about LSD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i heard this explanation really often, hell, it was even shown on german television, how some producer spoke about that. "Norwegian wood" had also the explanation to be about drugs...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Norweigan Wood is about an affair. "I light a fire" near the end is about burning the bird's cage.

And Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds is really about Julian's school friend, I've seen the real drawing from a reliable source in a forum. The Beatles DID do some songs about drugs, Got To Get You Into My Life is about pot, for example.

it's about LSD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Norweigan Wood is about an affair. "I light a fire" near the end is about burning the bird's cage.

And Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds is really about Julian's school friend, I've seen the real drawing from a reliable source in a forum. The Beatles DID do some songs about drugs, Got To Get You Into My Life is about pot, for example.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thunderstruck always says it's about a drawing that John Lennon's son did or something and not about LSD. :confused: