Jethro Tull

HANGMAN

Ha.

Of course there are Jethro Tull albums worth buying ;)

And yes I absolutely love Jethro Tull, it's one of my favourite international bands.

I did make a thread on them ages ago.

Aqualung, Heavy Horses, Songs From the Wood, Living in the Past, Benefit, Minstrell in the Gallery, Thick as a Brick, Too Old to Rock n' Roll Too Young to Die..

These albums are are fantastic.

Although I don't really think you can go wrong with some Jethro Tull album because they all ahve good songs, but these are my favourite at the moment :)

I'm listening to Thick as a Brick right now. And I think, although it is 40 minutes you can listen to it over and over again  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thick as a Brick is a wonderful album yeah.

When I got it I kept listening to it too!

I wish I could play flute or organ or soemthign else funny :)

Man, I love Jethro Tull. Talk about badass flute solos! Locomotive Breath has to have the most badass flute solo ever. I've got all the Jethro Tull albums and I'm happy I got them. Real cool and the Aqualung album is fantastic. You should probably get Aqualung first before you get the other albums.

Man, I love Jethro Tull. Talk about badass flute solos! Locomotive Breath has to have the most badass flute solo ever. I've got all the Jethro Tull albums and I'm happy I got them. Real cool and the Aqualung album is fantastic. You should probably get Aqualung first before you get the other albums.

All of them? There's like 35-40 of them!

Jethro Tull are great. I have a couple of best of's which I find is a good place to start for any band. I have most of the hits, but i'll probably go and buy some of the albums soon. Great band, very original music. Some of it's a bit strange, but most of it is quite groovy. B)