Most decadent band?

Duff05

We've read all the books (The Dirt, Hammer of the Gods) and seen the behind the musics. What do people think are the most decadent? I mean like in true rock star fashion. Bands like Poison and such like bang chicks and wrecked hotel rooms because they thought that is what they had to do but the aforementioned bands did it becuase they wanted to.

Which do you think was the worst?

Personally I think the Crue after reading the dirt, pure hedonism. But I'm sure all have stories to tell! rock1

Guest gnr>everything

Yeah, the Stones were probably the worst behave, most rockstar life band. I mean they recorded albums in basements of houses to hide from police and stuff. But out of the ones listed I'll go with GN'R.

the crue imo....nikki sixx and tommy lee did enough drugs,partying and wild things that most people would have died. The stories you hear and read about the Crue are insane. I love the one where Slash challenged Nikki and Tommy to a drinking contest :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol man thats nothing, i bet Keith Ritchids has done 10 times more drugs that Lee and Sixx combined :lol:

And did you hear about the drinking contest that John Bonham challenged Ozzy Osbourne too? Bonzo took Ozzy to a pub in 72 i think, and produced a case of 20 bottles of champagne and said "race ya"

Infact, Black Sabbath would beat all those bands on that list too.

Geezer Bulter took Acid every day for a whole year once.

Edited by johnezz

from rock Led Zeppelin,Mötley Crue,GNR

but in metal we cant forget bands like Mayhem,Burzum,Darkthrone,they burned churches,killed people and had mutilated animals om stage.Now thats what the meaning of black metal is.Darkness and anti-christianity at their purest form :P

from rock Led Zeppelin,Mötley Crue,GNR

but in metal we cant forget bands like Mayhem,Burzum,Darkthrone,they burned churches,killed people and had mutilated animals om stage.Now thats what the meaning of black metal is.Darkness and anti-christianity at their purest form :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow that's savage. They killed people? Fuck.

I  LOVE THE DOORS.

I remember hearin how he pull'd out his DICK on stage, and the security, also known as ASSHOLES, got piss'd at him.

J.Walker

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We will never know if he actually did it or not. But he was charged with a crime in Florida. Thats why he went to France, and unfortunately never came back.