The Tour is Cancelled.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::::Hi-Jacking In Progres::: A local shock jock, Fish, hinted at a New Years show by GnR in Vegas this year. After playing PC, he proceeded to say(not exact but damn close". Wrapping it up was GnR, this New Years eve will Be Paradise city for these guys(gnr), and Metallica is playing at the Hard Rock Hotel as well" he the ngoes into to discussing a contest that thye are doing to fly 4 peeps to vegas on New Years,

take it for what you will, but i think this dude is just an "egotistical Maniac" but he has had some inside info before on local gigs. but i think it is too late for gnr to plan nad promote a new yars show. dont get me wrong i love em but i cant see t happening

::::Hi-Jacking In Progres::: A local shock jock, Fish, hinted at a New Years show by GnR in Vegas this year. After playing PC, he proceeded to say(not exact but damn close". Wrapping it up was GnR, this New Years eve will Be Paradise city for these guys(gnr), and Metallica is playing at the Hard Rock Hotel as well" he the ngoes into to discussing a contest that thye are doing to fly 4 peeps to vegas on New Years,

take it for what you will, but i think this dude is just an "egotistical Maniac" but he has had some inside info before on local gigs. but i think it is too late for gnr to plan nad promote a new yars show. dont get me wrong i love em but i cant see t happening

Dude, if that's true, then you gotta post this in the news section!!!!