pantera vs black sabbath

king23james06

who do you like the best not who is better  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i really love black sabbath and i know they created metal and without them there would be no pantera but pantera is fucking awesome. there songs are badass with riffs to die for. a great drummer and one of the greatest frontman to ever walk this earth. he may be the greatest metal frontman overall with his great voice and performances so as you can tell i choose pantera but who do yall like more.

I love both bands alot. Im gonna say Black Sabbath cause Ive listened to five albums and found every single one great. Pantera are great but I seriously did not like Far Beyond Driven (except 3 songs). Vulgar Display of Power is one of the best metal albums ever though and The Great Southern Trendkill is extremely underrated.

I figured I'd give Pantera a pity vote. At their best they were awesome, but they wrote too many stinkers too.

Not to say Sabbath is all that "great" either. I mean, Rock and Roll Doctor? It's Alright?

Everything with Tony Martin? Ian Gillan? Zero The Hero? ugh!!

Actually Sabbath has way more shitty songs than Pantera does. Even if every Pantera album and song ever made was shitty. Sabbath would still have more shitty songs.

My vote is for Sabbath. I agree with moreblack that both bands did have their fair share of shit songs, and that Sabbath did have more bad songs than Pantera. But Pantera's best songs don't even come close to comparing with Sabbath's best songs.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

As a vocalist I can't listen to Pantera, it's something less than singing alot of the time. "Cemetary Gates" has some good vocals. I think history is too strong and it's gotta be Sabbath and they are inevitably going to win this pole, as they are winning already.