Stage times

VanJay011379

• 2 weeks later...
AXL is notious for starting late.  I don't want to be sitting in the stands for 2 hours.

I had to wait for GNR to take the stage for 12 hours, no joke.!! I was at the Leeds festival, which started at 11 AM, and GNR taking stage at 23:00. I only waited for them, my feet were killing me!

In Boston i couldn't get beer cause you had to be 25 years old if you came from out of state :(.......And that guy who wouldn't sell me beer to me got also upset when he argue with a fan that GNR would go on stage at 9 and would be out by 11, i Thought that was funny ;D...i should've bet a beer on that!

• 2 months later...

When i saw GNR in 92 I got to the show at 7 when the doors first opened and there was like 100 people there in this huge stadium becuase they all knew they wouldn't be on till like 11. But I had to go eary cause sitting there not knowing whether they're going to come on, getting so worked up and excited and staring at the stage. It's all part of going to a GNR concert! ;D

vox-pic1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Me and Leigh-Rok got to the docklands show a long time after Wheezer had finished...totally missed them, but we managed to push and blag our way to the front about 10 mins before GNR came on stage.

have a good time

x

If you download the Alpine Valley interview Axl did, he explains what happened.

He said that GNR played the Ritz in New York and he was jumping off of everything during the show. Then he jumped off something and landed on his heel on solid concrete and busted his heel all up, and said without that brace he was definately limping.

Wanted to hang around afterwards but my boring Sis wanted to get home!!!!!  And as I was meant to be looking after her I had to go.....

aw thats a shame :( it was a great atmosphere, everyone was talking about the show and dwelling on the come back of GNR.. i love concerts, you can just speak to any random person and you feel like you know them, lol :D