Songs that made you feel physically ill

Spoon87

janies' got a gun...due to the fact that of the story..but i lvoe the song

used to love her by gnr..i find it amusing and then feel bad cuz i shouldnt and cuz im not like that at all with girls...

i love pearl jam however most of their songs are really depressing and make u think about how the world is and what's going on... esp jeremy

something by nirvana should prolly go in here..since smells like teen spirit is the only song of theirs i like..prolly that one....

thats all i can think of for right now

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The song "With Teeth" by Nine Inch Nails has this squirty sounding sample that makes me feel like there is something crawling in my nasal passage when I listen to that song with headphones. I recommened everyone to try it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hear you. Thats seriously disturbing, and I'm not joking when I say your brain starts itching then you get a headache. Seriously a strange tune.

All that I've heard of Death Metal.

Also when people record these reallky bad trips, it makes me feel like I'm in it and I just want to get out in the sun.

It's like in EasyRider on the graveyard on that trip.

It made me feel all strange and ill.

Once ages ago, I bought some American magazine and there wasthis album in it and I sat down in the bus and listened to it and some Death Metal got on and I was all scared :mellow: