Axl Rose & Howard Hughes

Madagascar88

there are SO MANY different similarities between Rose & Hughes...

there may be one or two things similar between Rose and many other celebrities such as Mickey Rourke or whomever but Rose & Hughes really seem to have led identical lives...

all i no is dat hughes developed OCD (obsessive complusive disorder) which also contributed to his death :unsure:

axl for now has not been diagnosed w/ OCD which is good but i believe he still takes some pre-script pills that can lead to much more damage to himself

Hopefully axl sees that some things in life are not worth the pain :question:

(5) both disappeared off the face of the earth for 5+ years after being in the limelight for 5+ years. When in reclusion, both refused admission of even their dearest friends to be in their presence.

tecnically axl hit limelight in 87, then disappeared in 94(after the rnr hof)

then showed face in 2000(more so in 01)

that says 7 years in the limelight and 6 years recluse

there are SO MANY different similarities between Rose & Hughes...

there may be one or two things similar between Rose and many other celebrities such as Mickey Rourke or whomever but Rose & Hughes really seem to have led identical lives...

There are SO MANY differences between Axl and Hughes... :book:

Didn't Hughes build airplanes, then become a movie producer? Hughes was a real recluse and really did not leave the hotel room. He like made hot chicks famous if they'd be his girlfriend.

But Axl was leaving the house but he just wasn't turning up at Night Clubs. I dont know this for a fact. Maybe he was in his Mansion for 10 years. But I doubt it.

I've been interested to know what Axl was doing those years. 97-2000.