slash says:

mynameisjonas

This could lead to more problems/issues and CD could be postponed further just for the stupid sake of it :(

lol, now wouldn't that be a professional mature business decision. I can hear the execs at the label now......."No album gonna be released in March just because Slash said so, even if it is ready. We'll show him!"

:tongue2:

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could lead to more problems/issues and CD could be postponed further just for the stupid sake of it :(

lol, now wouldn't that be a professional mature business decision. I can hear the execs at the label now......."No album gonna be released in March just because Slash said so, even if it is ready. We'll show him!"

:tongue2:

You'd be surprized how ego driven the people at the top can be. March may now become April :P

Can you image Axl appearing on a radio show and talking about VR?

Axl: "you know, the new upcoming VR album, i've heard it was due out in some months time. Bet you didn't know that. I've already been played some previews, as i have contacts. It's sounding good. I just want to hear what the band members are trying to say in their music. I wanna find out why they all walked out of Gn'R one by one for no apparent reason" :P

Damn you Slash for being so nice!

that has yet to be proved. No audio of the interview to suggest this took place at that Radio station!...just a Slash fan trying to make Slash a better man....but the reality proves other wise!

As for his kind words about Axl, it's not the first time he's said good things, and considering what Axl last had to say publicly about Slash, it shows his chararcter.

I just don't know how anyone can say good things about anyone whilst taking them to court, just doesn't make sense to me. I'm not just saying that about Slash talking about Axl - I'm talking about anyone. If you're in a legal battle with someone its not the norm to say how nice someone is etc.

R.

Lawsuit is business, its not personal. :)

Bingo.

Bullshit.

UK SUBS.

Bullshit back :)

I have people that I detest working with (business) but I would not have a problem going out for a drink with (personal).

You may not be able to separate the two, but it does not mean that nobody else can.

Damn you Slash for being so nice!

that has yet to be proved. No audio of the interview to suggest this took place at that Radio station!...just a Slash fan trying to make Slash a better man....but the reality proves other wise!

stfu and wait. jeebus christ.

I have people that I detest working with (business) but I would not have a problem going out for a drink with (personal).

Could you go out for a drink with those people whilst taking them to court?

If you could - i respect you for that - because i couldn't.

R.

Could you go out for a drink with those people whilst taking them to court?

If you could - i respect you for that - because i couldn't.

R.

It would depend on the court case. Regardless it's unlikely that I would, but it's not inconceivable. If it was a court case around a business decision then possibly. If it was a court case around murder then no :)

It would depend on the court case. Regardless it's unlikely that I would, but it's not inconceivable. If it was a court case around a business decision then possibly. If it was a court case around murder then no :)

Rather you than me :)

R.

I haven't been around here for as long as most of you guys so I don't really have the experience that some of you have when it comes to judging how credible rumours and stuff like that is.

I'm very curious though.

If this interview with Slash had happened in 2003, wouldn't you have believed it?

I have a feeling that the main reason why people in here undermine the importance of Slash saying CD will be released in march is the fear that history will repeat itself.

Coz in fact, this is a quite heavy statement from him. (And I have no reason to believe the interview didn't take place).

To me, this tops the Amazon-story easily.

I don't think we should get carried away or anything, but I find it very destructive and negative to just write the story off.

We should keep the faith and I think this story is promising.

One doesn't have to get devestated if proven wrong.

But right now there's hope in my opinion.

As of right now there is no Slash quote.

This interview allegedly took place 2 days ago and there's no audio and no mention whatsoever on the radio's site.

The people admin that site might be celebrating new years instead of updating the site. So don't write it of just yet.

As for the quote. Ofcourse Slash can say that there is little hard feelings between them. He is the one sueing Axl ass......So when Axl is tiered of Slash constants attack. And goes public saying that he is in his ass etc....that makes Axl look like the bad guy and Slash as the good guy that might just want to reunite. (while actually have no intention whatsoever to reunite)

It's called playing the media ;)

This is a radio station in Philly, a large metroplitan area. Did they shut down on New Years Day even though the station runs 24? I guess we'll see by tomorrow, unless of course they decided to extend their long weekend of partying.....

Slash's "constant" attacks? Must have missed a bunch of them.

I have seen nothing in recent years that indicates Slash is looking to reunite.

Unfortunately with some people they feel the need to distort all of Slash's comments and they would not be satisfied no matter what he has to say. If he describes an unpleasant experience he had while in GnR, he's bashing. If he says something positive he's lying.

Maybe someday, if/when these same people can perhaps experience a similar relationship on the level Slash and Axl shared, they will be better able to comment more objectively instead of trying to descibe something they have no clue about.

This is a radio station in Philly, a large metroplitan area. Did they shut down on New Years Day even though the station runs 24? I guess we'll see by tomorrow, unless of course they decided to extend their long weekend of partying.....

Unfortunately with some people they feel the need to distort all of Slash's comments and they would not be satisfied no matter what he has to say. If he describes an unpleasant experience he had while in GnR, he's bashing. If he says something positive he's lying.

Maybe someday, if/when these same people can perhaps experience a similar relationship on the level Slash and Axl shared, they will be better able to comment more objectively instead of trying to descibe something they have no clue about.

but you're one of the least objective people here :question:

but you're one of the least objective people here :question:

LOL coming from someone who posted he wishes Slash was ALL white. No subjective thinking there... :rolleyes:

Constant....yes.....I don't know how many times Slash has sued or went to court against Axl to stop Axls' new project. The name. The old song etc......So there has been a few

And When Slash is saying that he don't have much against Axl. What does he really mean by that??? That Axl is a great guy. Just with the right of everything that once was his???

Their Relationship was never solid. And was destined to end like this. And one can never be truly objective over anything.

Ofcourse I'm more on the Axl side of this case. But you can't denie that Slash did cut the better deal in the media. Saw some interviews on Norwegian TV where he expressed with the other (matt and duff) how good it was to tour with another singer then Axl. And how bad it was back in the days. <_<

Constant....yes.....I don't know how many times Slash has sued or went to court against Axl to stop Axls' new project. The name. The old song etc......So there has been a few

And When Slash is saying that he don't have much against Axl. What does he really mean by that??? That Axl is a great guy. Just with the right of everything that once was his???

Their Relationship was never solid. And was destined to end like this. And one can never be truly objective over anything.

Ofcourse I'm more on the Axl side of this case. But you can't denie that Slash did cut the better deal in the media. Saw some interviews on Norwegian TV where he expressed with the other (matt and duff) how good it was to tour with another singer then Axl. And how bad it was back in the days. <_<

Slash has NEVER gone to court to stop Axl's new project, nor to get the name back. Slash has filed 2 lawsuits total: one dealing with control of the old songs, and the other concerns Axl changing publishing companies w/o notifying S&D. :rolleyes:

Having said that, just because he filed lawsuits against him, doesn't mean he can't say anything positive about Axl.

And still NO ONE else has heard this interview? That's really strange.

Edited by luvaxl4ever