slash says:

mynameisjonas

Guest AxlRox

What the hell i can't understand...

Slash did an interview on a radio station, but the radio station said it didnt happened?

Am I the only one seriously fucking confused???

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash did an interview on a radio station, but the radio station said it didnt happened?

pardon my ignorance, but when did they say it never happened?

I called them today, as I live near Philly. The lady I spoke to had no knowledge of an interview being done with Slash. She found it odd that if it happened, that it hasn't been replayed, and that no one at the station had it. However, she did also say that the people that would have done the interview will not be back at work until tomorrow, and the person who updates the website is not back until tomorrow. She did say that WMMR was at the Borgata where VR was playing on the 30, so it is possible.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

pardon my ignorance, but when did they say it never happened?

I called them today, as I live near Philly. The lady I spoke to had no knowledge of an interview being done with Slash. She found it odd that if it happened, that it hasn't been replayed, and that no one at the station had it. However, she did also say that the people that would have done the interview will not be back at work until tomorrow, and the person who updates the website is not back until tomorrow. She did say that WMMR was at the Borgata where VR was playing on the 30, so it is possible.

oohhh...i believe it happened, we'll see tommorow, i guess :xmasschef:

Dear God you retard Newbies . It was Slash it was confirmed read all the post before making stupid fucking comments aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Don't be such a moron. Instead of acting like a jackass why don't you post the proof.

you people are such conspiracy theorists! you doubt everything.

93.3 WMMR in Philadelphia conducted the interview. I heard it. It was on at around 5.30 in the afternoon on Friday December 30th. slash goes, "i'm looking forward to hearing axl's new stuff in march" in response to the dj's question. then the dj says, "is CD coming out in march" and slash says, "i think its done since i've been hearing alot about it recently as to its completion."

this much actually happened on wmmr, i can assure you. as for if it actually comes out, who the fuck knows.

Sweet jesus ive got a headache from just readin the last few posts!

Can someone PLZ find out if this interview took place? Im not in the best position because im in UK.

Grimo.

it took place. BP wouldn't lie. he's the co-owner of GUNSNROSES.us and ChineseDemocracy.com.

for the millionth time.

I received a reply from WMMR. It was very brief but they confirmed that the interview did take place with a person called Matt Cord who has been informed of my email, i'm hoping to receive a reply from him soon.

I received a reply from WMMR. It was very brief but they confirmed that the interview did take place with a person called Matt Cord who has been informed of my email, i'm hoping to receive a reply from him soon.

Yea, I called them again this morning, and they did say there was an interview done with Slash, but didn't know when or if the audio was going to be on their website. They just said KEEP LISTENING for more info, lol.

email.jpg

Ok, this is from the program manager at the station to myself. At first he emailed me and said Slash didn't appear (below). Then he quickly replied with the email at the top.

I'll keep a look out for the PodCast.

R.

I don't know how many of you live in Philly or the surrounding areas, but Matt Cord states that he will replay the interview w/Slash tonight at 9pm. (Eastern time)

Matt Cord is the one who conducted the interview.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

I don't know how many of you live in Philly or the surrounding areas, but Matt Cord states that he will replay the interview w/Slash tonight at 9pm. (Eastern time)

Recorders ready plz

Recorders ready plz

Actually you can listen to it over the net, if it's true.