What's the real relationship between Rockstar Games and Axl Rose?

jussi

Me and my buddies have been searching similarities between Rockstar Games and Axl Rose and the findings are very interesting. It seems that the DJ job in GTA San Andreas isn't the only thing that indicates Axl to Rockstar Games :P

Check out theese pictures (Thanks Wando!)

band94cf.jpg

I wonder which band has a red headed singer who wears a kilt :chef:

20040512_04_06.jpg

Check out this dudes tattoo in his right wrist

kinda similar with...

1_21_rose_axl_2002.jpg

Dont ya think?

Theese things could just be a lucky coincidence, but until we jump to that conclusion i need to talk little more...

When Axl was the DJ in San Andreas he sended clear messages to players/fans/media/ex-members and every one else, check theese out:

(Im sorry about the possible typing mistakes)

Axl:Hey let's answer the phone...

Caller:"Hey that band you're in how come all the members have gone to be really famous and you're like... not"

Axl: Look there is alot of people who make living of my name in honor of this radio station the glory hole theme park, the president, but when it comes down to it when the music stops rocking i'll be there

Caller: "I spend my time to listening you're old records my god you were crap, you really sucked".

Axl: Very funny tell that to a record company theese guys are living large cause of me every second in life matters you can cry about the misconduct or keep drinking. Rock N' Roll.

^^ those are clearly ment to Slash and Duff

Axl: You know me. I lived Rock N' Roll and i also loved Rock N' Roll. I made a choise long time ago and i only have one true love and it wasn't you sandy

Sandy=Slash? :ph34r:

Axl: I tell you what *** (Can't hear) provided two kinds of people those who like me and those who can go to hell

Good ol' Axl :xmasssanta:

But why did Axl release theese statements throughout a video game? Maybe Rockstart Games are fan's of Axl or maybe Axl is fan of Rockstar Games? Maybe it's another coincidence? Or maybe Axl and Rockstar Games has a buisness deal which includes advertising the coming Chinese Democracy material ;)

Sounds ridiculous right? :rolleyes:

or not considering the looks of the Rockstar Games merchandise site:

http://www.rockstargames.com/warehouse/

Another coincidence? i doubt... ;)

Edited by jussi

Dont ya think?

Theese things could just be a lucky coincidence, but until we jump to that conclusion i need to talk little more...

When Axl was the DJ in San Andreas he sended clear messages to players/fans/media/ex-members and every one else, check theese out:

(Im sorry about the possible typing mistakes)

Axl:Hey let's answer the phone...

Caller:"Hey that band you're in how come all the members have gone to be really famous and you're like... not"

Axl: Look there is alot of people who make living of my name in honor of this radio station the glory hole theme park, the president, but when it comes down to it when the music stops rocking i'll be there

Caller: "I spend my time to listening you're old records my god you were crap, you really sucked".

Axl: Very funny tell that to a record company theese guys are living large cause of me every second in life matters you can cry about the misconduct or keep drinking. Rock N' Roll.

^^ those are clearly ment to Slash and Duff

Axl: You know me. I lived Rock N' Roll and i also loved Rock N' Roll. I made a choise long time ago and i only have one true love and it wasn't you sandy

Sandy=Slash? :ph34r:

Axl: I tell you what *** (Can't hear) provided two kinds of people those who like me and those who can go to hell

Good ol' Axl :xmasssanta:

But why did Axl release theese statements throughout a video game? Maybe Rockstart Games are fan's of Axl or maybe Axl is fan of Rockstar Games? Maybe it's another coincidence? Or maybe Axl and Rockstar Games has a buisness deal which includes advertising the coming Chinese Democracy material ;)

Sounds ridiculous right? :rolleyes:

OH i never played the San ANDREAS game so i never heard that before .

But is amazing how in something it isn't about him , he still makes his own little speech :unsure:

i guess when he agreed on making the voice of the DJ in SAN Andreas he made some kind of deal with them to allow him say that ......plus would say gives even more interest to the game , hear Axl comments about stuff generaly people say about him

is it the 80's streetfighter game were the one hero is named axl?

so even then axl was giving us hints about cd then :book:

i believe it was a megaman game. the bosses were named after gnr members.

no thats not what i'm talking about, it might have been streets of rage, it was the player you chose that was named axl, it was a famous 80's arcade game

There's a guy on the GTA:SA loading screen that reminds me of Axl.

R.

You mean this guy?

hippie0el.jpg

That man must be tought to be the San Andreas version of George Carlin

The hippidippy weather man with the hippydippy weather!!!....Tonight....Dark

R.

You mean this guy?

hippie0el.jpg

hey bromle, did you get a 360? they are fuckin ace, thats why i aint been here for a while

R.

You mean this guy?

hippie0el.jpg

hey bromle, did you get a 360? they are fuckin ace, thats why i aint been here for a while

Yeah man....I got it with four Games.....King kong, kameo, PGR and PDZ.....Kicks ass....

But now I got to go

no thats not what i'm talking about, it might have been streets of rage, it was the player you chose that was named axl, it was a famous 80's arcade game

Selb11.gif

Axl Low from Guilty Gear: The Missing Link ???

yeah, he is really like Axl

axl_low_guilty_gear_-_axl_rose.jpg

Edited by Revolver

R.

You mean this guy?

hippie0el.jpg

Yeah man....I got it with four Games.....King kong, kameo, PGR and PDZ.....Kicks ass....

But now I got to go

I got it too, with the sports pack ^_^

But I got COD2 for X-Mas ^_^