What's the real relationship between Rockstar Games and Axl Rose?

jussi

this forum gets sadder every day

Just wait until there IS official confirmation of a Chi-Dem release date.

We'll have 30 posts of people "breaking the news" and ignoring the 200 page thread DIRECTLY beneath theirs.

It'll be fun! :rofl-lol:

Fun? You don't have to eat a hat. <_<

We'll have 30 posts of people "breaking the news" and ignoring the 200 page thread DIRECTLY beneath theirs.

Try to mix that hat with something you normally like to eat, maybe you get i down well then... ;)

Try to mix that hat with something you normally like to eat, maybe you get i down well then... ;)

Actually the best way too eat a hat is get it served flamed and with a lot of drinks ;)

Guest AxlRox

The guy lawrence is talking about is Axle from the Steets of Rage game series.

thank you, i knew it was either streetfighter or streets of rage

Oh my god, my friend had that game & i finished it., i used to be the girl, i thought it was the best gane ever after sonic that is.. twas the sega ahhhh

memories*sigh*

i always get my brother to put on the axl station on san andreas coz you know its axl like :wub: he says some funny stuff on it.. ya im rambling... again

how the hell did they convince him to do it?

Guest JohnUlmer

Considering they're game programmers, it's probably safe to assume some of them are fans of GN'R. Rockstar has references to a lot of popular entertainment in their games -- inserting references to Axl/GN'R wouldn't be far-fetched IMO.

is it the 80's streetfighter game were the one hero is named axl?

so even then axl was giving us hints about cd then :book:

i believe it was a megaman game. the bosses were named after gnr members.

Another thing with one of the Megaman games. There's a tune in one of the games that sounds just like My Michelle. Someone on this forum posted a link to the tune ages ago.

also, when the ''love fist'' frontman was singing in the studio, it sounded alot like axl, he sang ''ALLLRIIIIGHT'' there was a thread about this thing before wasnt there? the ''alright''thing

Although it wasn't, there were rumours that Axl did play Jezz Torrent, and recorded the songs (which are pretty good) for it, In reality, the songs were done by the following people:

Musicians:

* Andy Thomson

* Mark Farquhar

* Neil Mchaffie

* Trevor McDonald

* Paul Mackie

Writers:

* Allan Walker

* Paul Mackie

* Trevor McDonald

* Dr Boogie

* Craig Conner

The speaking voices of the characters were done by:

* Kevin McKidd (Jezz Torrent)

* Paul Mackie (Percy)

* John Ritchie (Dick)

* Mark Hanlon (Willy)

The Connection between Axl Rose and Rockstar Games is Simple!!!

its six degrees of seperation!!!

_38224965_mtv300axlafp.jpg

Axl Rose Is the lead singer in Guns N Roses...

link.matt.damon.jpg

Matt Damon Did an impression of Axl Rose on the TV show Saturday Night Live...

mark_wahlberg_10.jpg

Matt Damon Plays the part of Linus Caldwell, A role that was originally going to go to Mark Wahlberg...

rock-star-poster01.jpg

Mark Wahlberg stars in a film called Rock Star where he acts like a Rock Star... :drevil:

026_rg_r.jpg

The name of the film Rock Star is also the name of the company who made the game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas...

gta_sa.jpg

And San Andreas is also the same game that Axl Rose Did a voice for...

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! :anger::fuckyou:

link.matt.damon.jpg

mark_wahlberg_10.jpg

Matt Damon Plays the part of Linus Caldwell, A role that was originally going to go to Mark Wahlberg...

rock-star-poster01.jpg

Mark Wahlberg stars in a film called Rock Star where he acts like a Rock Star... :drevil:

026_rg_r.jpg

The name of the film Rock Star is also the name of the company who made the game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas...

gta_sa.jpg

pwned!!1!11!

Did I use it right? :ph34r:

Me and my buddies have been searching similarities between Rockstar Games and Axl Rose and the findings are very interesting. It seems that the DJ job in GTA San Andreas isn't the only thing that indicates Axl to Rockstar Games :P

Check out theese pictures (Thanks Wando!)

band94cf.jpg

I wonder which band has a red headed singer who wears a kilt :chef:

20040512_04_06.jpg

Check out this dudes tattoo in his right wrist

kinda similar with...

1_21_rose_axl_2002.jpg

Dont ya think?

Theese things could just be a lucky coincidence, but until we jump to that conclusion i need to talk little more...

When Axl was the DJ in San Andreas he sended clear messages to players/fans/media/ex-members and every one else, check theese out:

(Im sorry about the possible typing mistakes)

Axl:Hey let's answer the phone...

Caller:"Hey that band you're in how come all the members have gone to be really famous and you're like... not"

Axl: Look there is alot of people who make living of my name in honor of this radio station the glory hole theme park, the president, but when it comes down to it when the music stops rocking i'll be there

Caller: "I spend my time to listening you're old records my god you were crap, you really sucked".

Axl: Very funny tell that to a record company theese guys are living large cause of me every second in life matters you can cry about the misconduct or keep drinking. Rock N' Roll.

^^ those are clearly ment to Slash and Duff

Axl: You know me. I lived Rock N' Roll and i also loved Rock N' Roll. I made a choise long time ago and i only have one true love and it wasn't you sandy

Sandy=Slash? :ph34r:

Axl: I tell you what *** (Can't hear) provided two kinds of people those who like me and those who can go to hell

Good ol' Axl :xmasssanta:

But why did Axl release theese statements throughout a video game? Maybe Rockstart Games are fan's of Axl or maybe Axl is fan of Rockstar Games? Maybe it's another coincidence? Or maybe Axl and Rockstar Games has a buisness deal which includes advertising the coming Chinese Democracy material ;)

Sounds ridiculous right? :rolleyes:

or not considering the looks of the Rockstar Games merchandise site:

http://www.rockstargames.com/warehouse/

Another coincidence? i doubt... ;)

I know what Axl says when you wrote cant hear. (I tell you What There are 2 kinds of people in life those that like me and those that can go too hell.) And he says something else that i like. Love is a old fashion word. But so is the f word and I like that.

link.matt.damon.jpg

mark_wahlberg_10.jpg

rock-star-poster01.jpg

026_rg_r.jpg

gta_sa.jpg

LMAO! Legend!

:lol: Well...In this game were found also some GNR carachters especially AXL and SLASH who have also the same name when your fighting agaist them their stamina shows indicates they are those two guys

And I remember when we were palying this game in some van full of videogames and when PC's were still not able to make those games...we were so SAD when we were beating AXL and SLASH coz I was in those era of the GNR highest moments and we wished so hard If we could play a character to be AXL or SLASH

so...here you go:

AXL in the late 80's

gnraxl0oy.gif

SLASH

gnrslash8rx.gif

FORTUS

gnrfortus7yw.gif

BUCKETHEAD

gnrbucket0gp.gif

FINCK

gnrfinck8zb.gif

PIMAN