Richard responds to Slash comment???

madison

doesn't sound like him at all.

he doesn't do xoxox or sign his name as just 'r', either. it's usually 'richard'. plus, the only time he was a smart ass was when lawerence made fun of the new band and shit.

how do you know what i said about the band? you aint seen the email

it was posted at CD.com or htgth. or mabye even here. but i saw it dude. or at least the 1st paragraph.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't sound like him at all.

he doesn't do xoxox or sign his name as just 'r', either. it's usually 'richard'. plus, the only time he was a smart ass was when lawerence made fun of the new band and shit.

how do you know what i said about the band? you aint seen the email

it was posted at CD.com or htgth. or mabye even here. but i saw it dude. or at least the 1st paragraph.

that was made up by someone else, i can assure you the people who saw the email didn't post it anywere

I'm not sure. I don't know what to think really. I can't seeing Richard knowingly letting people other than himself reply to personal emails - its just not the done thing and can obviously do more harm than good.

Its not in his writing style and he hasn't signed in the same way he has every other and also he has replied very quickly.

Who knows.

R.

richard seemed kinda hateful of slash actually.

i dont think he would have gotten pissed off enough to be sarcastic and an asshole like that

axl doesnt seem that much hateful of him either.

i mean apart from his rants about how hard he tried to get him to play NR and whatnot he also kinda complemented him in some interveiws.

but richard really has no reason not to like slash or be an arse candle like that.

thats what brings me to the conclusion that that was fake

LMAO,

he kinda sounded pissed off

Though ya know,i think Richard wants respect, I mean, think about it, if slash knows and he dosen't, then maybe he feels slash should be in the band instead,it's just really dumb,

HERE'S HOPING FOR MARCH

when it does come out, i'm gonna carve The real release date into kaneda's ass

Isn't Slash friends with Tommy Stinson, Robin Finck and Brain.....aren't they all in gnr?

hehehehe this is a joke right...?

:huh::blink:

back on topic "R" seems pissed...n i dun mean the fun pissed after a million beers...but i dont think "R" is who he claims to be...ah well i been wrong before...

Isn't Slash friends with Tommy Stinson, Robin Finck and Brain.....aren't they all in gnr?

back on topic "R" seems pissed...n i dun mean the fun pissed after a million beers...but i dont think "R" is who he claims to be...ah well i been wrong before...

Why doesn't someone just email the webmaster and verify who reads the 4tus@richardfortusonline.com account?

Why doesn't someone just email the webmaster and verify who reads the 4tus@richardfortusonline.com account?

It's not that relevant. Even if Richard responds from the 4tus email address there is really no way of knowing is this really is an email from that account.

Oh - and if the webmaster "fan" is the one answering the emails, he's going to just say "yeah, it's me!" .... Sure. :monkey:

Message #1:

> -------- Original Message --------

> Subject: gnr

> From: bluecandy

> Date: Tue, September 06, 2005 8:32 am

> To: 4tus@richardfortusonline.com

>

>

> i have read an email from you a member posted at the my gnr forum

> you stated you ( HOPE ) the cd will be released in 2006 & tracks were being sequinced

> i find this comment strange

> here are a few comments from other members of gnr about cd release

> tommy- a hairs breadth away

> dizzy- see you in march with the new album

> tommy the album is finished were waiting for artwork

> axl -see you next year with new songs (rir)

> tommy- touching the launchpad,

> all these comments are from months ago,if not years,

> why do members of this band keep lying to fans & getting there hopes up when they obviously cant deliver the goods

> when the article the greatest album never made surfaced in the new york times, axl & merk were quick enough defending that,

> hows about a statement for the fans, axl promised them a statement when buckethead left, he aint delivered it,after all you'll all be wanting our money if it ever comes out , i'm sorry but you wont be getting mine,izzy stradlin was the genius of gnr, when he left all they released were mediocore covers,if anyone deserves the right to the name its him, also velvet revolver can find a singer, write, & release an album in 12 months,

>

> i put it to you that the album does not exist

>

> prove me wrong,

1st Response:

4tus@richardfortusonline.com wrote:

hi bluecandy,

thanks for taking the time to write to me. I understand your

frustration. Chinese Democracy might be out in '06, maybe '07, maybe

never, but it is a truly amazing piece of work and I hope that the

world has the chance to hear it. If not, the world will survive and so

will you. Thanks again for your comments, hope to see you at some point

in the near future.

richard

2nd E-mail from bluecandy:

>how come slah knows when cd is coming out but you dont?

>he left the band a long time ago,

>ps

>your the best new member in my opinion

response:

To: bluecandy>

Subject: RE: gnr

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:53 AM

You believe Slash, huh? You think he knows more than everyone else you

quoted previously? God bless you. I hope Santa was good to you. Keep

holding your breath man, March is right around the corner.

xoxox,

r

Richard asked me to post these to avoid any confusion over whether or not he wrote them, and so that people could know exactly what he was responding to. Also, to clear up that it is Richard Fortus who reads and answers the e-mails via his interact section at richardfortusonline.com.

- Webmaster

the official website of richard fortus

(If anyone doesn't believe this is the webmaster, feel free to check my email address, or just ask Jarmo. And if in the future there is any confusion over whether or not Richard wrote something, Jarmo knows how to verify it.

This was posted today at HTGTH site by rfowebmaster who claims to be the webmaster from the fortus site. I guess we all know now what you wrote now Lawrence to get such an answer from Richard!

Bluecandy=Lawrence

Rock on rock1 rock2

This was posted today at HTGTH site by rfowebmaster who claims to be the webmaster from the fortus site. I guess we all know now what you wrote now Lawrence to get such an answer from Richard!

Bluecandy=Lawrence

Rock on rock1 rock2

And how would the webmaster at that site have access to personal emails that were sent to Richard? Are you saying Richard just happened to forward all of his emails to the webmaster? Makes no sense. And - on top of that - you reveal the identity of the person who sent the emails? Really unprofessional. To me this post makes it appear - more than ever - that it was the fan who ran that site who received and answered those emails. Shame on him!

After reading the first message I can see why Fortus (or whoever) responded the way they did.

But I don't really think it proves Richard did not write the e-mail himself.

His tour ended with Nena, nothing much going on with GnR, what else is he doing, besides diaper duty. Really, how many e-mails can he actually get in a day? A few GnR fans that even know he's in the band, and maybe some 'Nsync fans. :tongue2:

well, yeah. you get responded according to the way you write/talk, but still, you must be able to say or express opinions/questions that can be hard or uncomfortable whitout people gets pissed at you. jmo.

Edited by evil_l

After reading the first message I can see why Fortus (or whoever) responded the way they did.

But I don't really think it proves Richard did not write the e-mail himself.

His tour ended with Nena, nothing much going on with GnR, what else is he doing, besides diaper duty. Really, how many e-mails can he actually get in a day? A few GnR fans that even know he's in the band, and maybe some 'Nsync fans. :tongue2:

theres nsync fans???

i thought the only reason and purpose they had was to annoy.

Bluecandy=Lawrence

Rock on rock1 rock2

And how would the webmaster at that site have access to personal emails that were sent to Richard? Are you saying Richard just happened to forward all of his emails to the webmaster? Makes no sense. And - on top of that - you reveal the identity of the person who sent the emails? Really unprofessional. To me this post makes it appear - more than ever - that it was the fan who ran that site who received and answered those emails. Shame on him!

He didn't post the users e-mail address or real name, just a tag name. Also, this person DID POST an email from Richard, that's kind of a some what private thing, so to question Richard's intentions in this is just ridiculous. He's obviously just trying to clear things up.

Yea, good point, i think these emails are all fake. :unsure:

Yes, because all this could be going on without Richards noticing, and he wouldn't like fire the people who ran his site for doing this or anything.

Bluecandy=Lawrence

Rock on rock1 rock2

I have to say i agree, this poster has done nothing but drag this out and at worst make Richard look stupid, if i was famous and aloud somebody to respond on my behalf i hope i would have enough sense to find somebody with tact and at least not somebody trying to out a member just because they dont like it being descussed.

Bluecandy=Lawrence

Rock on rock1 rock2

I have to say i agree, this poster has done nothing but drag this out and at worst make Richard look stupid, if i was famous and aloud somebody to respond on my behalf i hope i would have enough sense to find somebody with tact and at least not somebody trying to out a member just because they dont like it being descussed.

If you read the webmasters second post, he explains that he was doing exactly what he was told to do. How was Richard trying to "out a member" I just think he didn't like the fact that responses from him were being posted and the questions were not. How would you feel if someone did that to you?