Richard responds to Slash comment???

madison

Ok, one of our forum members forwarded me an email that came from Richard's fan site. Like previous emails - we don't know for certain if Richard wrote this - or if the fan running the site wrote it on Richard's behalf. Anyway, thought you might find it interesting. If Richard did write it, he definitely has a sense of humor.

Here's the email. (I X-ed out the email addresses):

To: xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: RE: gnr

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:53 AM

You believe Slash, huh? You think he knows more than everyone else you

quoted previously? God bless you. I hope Santa was good to you. Keep

holding your breath man, March is right around the corner.

xoxox,

r

> -------- Original Message --------

> Subject: RE: gnr

> From: xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Date: Fri, January 06, 2006 6:47 am

> To: xxxxxxxxxx

>

>

> how come slah knows when cd is coming out but you dont?

> he left the band a long time ago,

> ps

> your the best new member in my opinion

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd give Richard the benefit of the doubt and think that's not his response. He's always seemed pretty cool and fan-friendly before...and that reply sounds prickish.

It actually sounds more like something Axl would write... ;)

Edited by Turn_It_Up

I don't think that's Richard. It doesn't sound like him at all.

Second, he hasn't replied to GNR related questions for a long time.

I also think he wants to spend more time with his baby than to deal with this bullshit

And about the march release, there is as much "activity" in the GNR camp as there was for the last 3 years. There is no reason to believe that it will come out soon. These kind of rumours keep on coming and going.

Edited by Maestro

Well fuck me, Richard got bated and returned fire-march is right around the conrner but so is fucking June and Noevember-if cd is released in March i will pernonaly kiss my own ass :lol:

Whats odd is that a certain site has stated that all band members are being silenced yet Richard just comes out with a month-odd?

Well fuck me, Richard got bated and returned fire-march is right around the conrner but so is fucking June and Noevember-if cd is released in March i will pernonaly kiss my own ass :lol:

Whats odd is that a certain site has stated that all band members are being silenced yet Richard just comes out with a month-odd?

dp you want my address goab, for march??

I don't think that's Richard. It doesn't sound like him at all.

Second, he hasn't replied to GNR related questions for a long time.

I also think he wants to spend more time with his baby than to deal with this bullshit

And about the march release, there is as much "activity" in the GNR camp as there was for the last 3 years. There is no reason to believe that it will come out soon. These kind of rumours keep on coming and going.

how can you class something thats come off a band member -a rumour??

Might be a good idea but i aint in a huury to pay my visa bill for all that merch, im too wise to get excited-though if CD is released in march i might just start taking bets on the resurection of Jesus-

two months for promotion?

Get Axl out the cave

Teach robin to not buy black make up

Pull Dizzy's head out Axls ass

Finaly figure out what the deal is with Pittman

Sorry to be pesamostic but i dont see CD this year, there are no signs, at least no real signs.

Might be a good idea but i aint in a huury to pay my visa bill for all that merch, im too wise to get excited-though if CD is released in march i might just start taking bets on the resurection of Jesus-

Get Axl out the cave

Sorry to be pesamostic but i dont see CD this year, there are no signs, at least no real signs.

fuckin hell,your basicly saying the album does not exist

:lol::lol:

Get Axl out the cave

The album does not exist

Get Axl out the cave

The album does not exist

i cant beleive my eyes tonight, i'm going for a lie down- i feel ill :o