rocker axl rose sues beverly hills car dealership

elliscottcity

umm this made the front page of yahoo.... that's where i saw it first and i headed to the forum to find out what u guys said about it...

unfortunatelly.... u guys didnt say anything sensible

What you want us to say? :huh:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone one else remember when axl rose was the lead singer in a band that released music and stuff?

Yes. I for one am tired of all this so-called "news"...Axl sightings, lawsuits, etc. It's all bullshit. Axl sues a car dealership. Whoop dee fucking doo! This is the type of crap you should be reading about Brad and Jen in People magazine (or watching on MTV). I don't think this is what most of us are here for. We just want to see Axl back on top again and to hear some new songs.

I don't think stories like this one have any real bearing on Chinese Democracy, but it does make me wonder how much urgency Axl has. I know he has a life outside of music and he digs fast cars so he'll spend time on that...but it's a thought I'm starting to have just the same. In 2002 we got 4 quality songs, then we got IRS (that was in 2003 even though nobody actually heard it at the time)...that's five songs and you know it couldn't be all he had. Three years later and the album still isn't out. We get Axl news oh sure, problem is it just never seems to be about music.

I'm not impatient. I ain't going anywhere. But eventually you want the next piece of news to actually be about music and I can't help but wonder why that just never seems to be the case.

I never thought I'd start turning skeptical, but maybe you can't be optimistic forever in the absence of any catalyst. We just have different breaking points so some of us last longer than others. No, I'm not "giving up", it's more a subconcious shift in outlook than anything else. Like now I'm at the point where I still think it's going to happen, but at the same time I'll never be able to imagine it ever happening anytime soon. How are those compatible? But the carrot has been dangled in front of my face too many times for me to trust it any longer.

All we need is just a lot of patience.

He should spend some more time in the studio instead of driving around in sport cars. :)

mr.Q

And who are you to tell Axl what he should or shouldn´t do?

10 years in a long time to record an album, so don't tell me I haven't been patient. If you keep the band Guns n' Roses alive (at least the name) you also have a some kind of commitment towards your fans (that my opinion). I think the fans have all the right to expect some kind effort on his part.

But don't get upset, I'll refrase my statement:

I THINK he should spend some more time in the studio instead of driving around in sport cars and sueing people.

mr.Q

He should spend some more time in the studio instead of driving around in sport cars. :)

mr.Q

And who are you to tell Axl what he should or shouldn´t do?

10 years in a long time to record an album, so don't tell me I haven't been patient. If you keep the band Guns n' Roses alive (at least the name) you also have a some kind of commitment towards your fans (that my opinion). I think the fans have all the right to expect some kind effort on his part.

But don't get upset, I'll refrase my statement:

I THINK he should spend some more time in the studio instead of driving around in sport cars and sueing people.

mr.Q

Again, he can do what he wants and we have no right to tell him what to do. Like he would give a fuck! :rolleyes: He doesn´t owe us anything.

anyone one else remember when axl rose was the lead singer in a band that released music and stuff?

Yes. I for one am tired of all this so-called "news"...Axl sightings, lawsuits, etc. It's all bullshit. Axl sues a car dealership. Whoop dee fucking doo! This is the type of crap you should be reading about Brad and Jen in People magazine (or watching on MTV). I don't think this is what most of us are here for. We just want to see Axl back on top again and to hear some new songs.

I don't think stories like this one have any real bearing on Chinese Democracy, but it does make me wonder how much urgency Axl has. I know he has a life outside of music and he digs fast cars so he'll spend time on that...but it's a thought I'm starting to have just the same. In 2002 we got 4 quality songs, then we got IRS (that was in 2003 even though nobody actually heard it at the time)...that's five songs and you know it couldn't be all he had. Three years later and the album still isn't out. We get Axl news oh sure, problem is it just never seems to be about music.

I'm not impatient. I ain't going anywhere. But eventually you want the next piece of news to actually be about music and I can't help but wonder why that just never seems to be the case.

I never thought I'd start turning skeptical, but maybe you can't be optimistic forever in the absence of any catalyst. We just have different breaking points so some of us last longer than others. No, I'm not "giving up", it's more a subconcious shift in outlook than anything else. Like now I'm at the point where I still think it's going to happen, but at the same time I'll never be able to imagine it ever happening anytime soon. How are those compatible? But the carrot has been dangled in front of my face too many times for me to trust it any longer.

great post

as for axl not oweing us anything, i find he shouldn't shoot off his mouth about having an album & big guns when he aint

I like how they just put at the end of the article 'velvet revolver is currently working on their sophomore album'

It's like, 'Axl rose is suing car dealerships, while velvet revolver is making music'

:)

Please Axl, don't purchase shitty cars like a BMW Z8 or an Audi Gallardo ! Come on man !

Here is a piece of advice of your friend Ferrari : try an Enzo, try a Pagani Zonda... Don't be fooled by your bank manager. You can afford one if you cut down on non-essentials. Like a family or Robin Finck.

Please Axl, don't purchase shitty cars like a BMW Z8 or an Audi Gallardo ! Come on man !

Here is a piece of advice of your friend Ferrari : try an Enzo, try a Pagani Zonda... Don't be fooled by your bank manager. You can afford one if you cut down on non-essentials. Like a family or Robin Finck.

How about a Bugatti EB 16.4 Veyron.

mr.Q

How about a Bugatti EB 16.4 Veyron.

mr.Q

Such a shame that it doesn't work !

Intresting post. I love AXL, but I also dont feel a sense of urgency. While true, we have no idea what is really going on behind the scenes, us fans dont have anything to go on since there are no updates all we can do is specalate. Think maybe he's afraid of failure? I like seeing Axl in the news though, even if it's for things like buying a car, a dog, or taking a shit. At least he's not forgotten.

Selling a Ferrari Maranello to buy a Lamborghini Gallardo or a BMW Z8 is not good news about Axl's mental health. :(

yeah the Z8 is an out-dated crap car! :D

lol

The Gallardo is meaner than the old Maranello tho, don´t know if Axl had the 550 or the 575M tho...

didn´t see the huge scope on the hood.

But a GT3 is TASTE ;) moah! cool beans...

He should get a Koenisegg :D WIIIHAAA

or an Enzo

I was talking to my Dad last night and I was like Axl sued some more people. He was like why n I told him and shit. Then I was like well, I'll give it a week before a new picture of Axl surfaces...and look what just surfaced...

you always talk about your dad?who is he

he's the guy that created him-hope that helps

Fuck fuck fuck. This gonna cause more delays?

Nice cars though Axl ;) you've got fantastic taste!

Appetite must be sellin a fucketload of copies with all the cars Axls buyin at the min. But I thought he just stays in his house all the time and cant drive? Unless hes buyin them for beta.... :huh:

Grimo.

lol Axl can drive.

and yes Axl has fantastic taste.

Here's a few pics of him driving his Ferarri that he sold and is suing over cos they didn't give him the money.

1f213ad1.jpg

b70a4875.jpg

556a5f50.jpg

this was a Murcielago......Lamborghini...

Fuck fuck fuck. This gonna cause more delays?

Nice cars though Axl ;) you've got fantastic taste!

Appetite must be sellin a fucketload of copies with all the cars Axls buyin at the min. But I thought he just stays in his house all the time and cant drive? Unless hes buyin them for beta.... :huh:

Grimo.

lol Axl can drive.

and yes Axl has fantastic taste.

Here's a few pics of him driving his Ferarri that he sold and is suing over cos they didn't give him the money.

1f213ad1.jpg

b70a4875.jpg

556a5f50.jpg

this was a Murcielago......Lamborghini...

anyone else think axl looks like the Predator in that pic?