rocker axl rose sues beverly hills car dealership

elliscottcity

You just know Slash and Duff are in cahoots with the Dealership somehow and this is all their fault. Those dirty, rotten SOB's are attacking from all angles now to distract from CD getting out in March. They can't fool me... :rofl-lol:

Edited by Turn_It_Up

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just know Slash and Duff are in cahoots with the Dealership somehow and this is all their fault. Those dirty, rotten SOB's are attacking from all angles now to distract from CD getting out in March. They can't fool me... :rofl-lol:

You just know there's some sick bastard out there actually thinking that! :lol:

Well, it just goes to show that Axl is quite capable of filing his own lawsuits when he feels he's been wronged as well.

Well, it just goes to show that Axl is quite capable of filing his own lawsuits when he feels he's been wronged as well.

Oh yeah, I just wanted to feed their twisted fantasies. :tongue2:

Axl doesn't need any help in piling on the lawsuits. He's a solo artist in that respect...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

you know that show they had on VH1 with VR......showed how VR formed and they filmed part of it with Slash driving (it was aired in Dec. 2004).........what kind of car did he have? a mustang :P or was it a mercedes?

OMG YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

:P:P

WRONG WRONG WRONG

COULD YOU BE ANYMORE WRONG?

(leaves for about an hour for lunch, plays patience on his guitar,listens to "the wall" by pink floyd, then has his hair done in orange braids, halfway through the braid he suddenly yells "OH SH*T I'M LATE" then runs back to the computer)

sorry for the delay,but....

chinese democracy starts...

NOW

anyone one else remember when axl rose was the lead singer in a band that released music and stuff? way before he turned into that plastic surgery braided monster that sues anyone that breathes. maybe he should sue vince neil for challenging him to a fight and scaring him