NIN vs. MCR

worldwideboss

Nine Inch Nails vs. My Chemical Romance  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your friend can like what he/she wants. Don't put tastes down and then force your own.

On topic, NIN is better. My favorite, too, but I'm not even talking about that. They have made a much bigger impact (My Chemical Romance really isn't a huge band by any means), and have written more acclaimed songs. I don't remember Johnny Cash covering a MCR song.

As much as i dislike some NIN material, some of their/his stuff is awesome and will be remembered forever - while MCR's 'music' will be forgotten within five years.

Really, this is like comparing Pink Floyd to Mr Blobby's Xmas Number One.

R.

NIN in an landslide, If you choose MCR over NIN you better be in middle school or younger

Oh. I choose MCR. I'm a senior in high school?

I like them better, simple as that. I also realize that both aren't extremely great though..

As much as i dislike some NIN material, some of their/his stuff is awesome and will be remembered forever - while MCR's 'music' will be forgotten within five years.

Really, this is like comparing Pink Floyd to Mr Blobby's Xmas Number One.

R.

If that was a poll i'd pick Mr Blobby's Xmas number one :drevil:

Your friend can like what he/she wants. Don't put tastes down and then force your own.

The question isn't that. Maybe I didn't say it properly. It's not about what he likes best, but about who IS the best.

It's like comparing GNR to Led Zeppelin, Zepp are better, even though I prefer GNR.

both bands are quite shit.

even so almost anybody beats the shit outta the fags from my chemical romance.

a few exceptions such as the other fags like good charlotte n sum 41 and whatnot.

so nin is better.

The term fag derives from the word "flag", which is a variant of the Middle English word flacken (to flutter), or as a shortened form of the word hooray for tolerance!, which originally meant a bundle of sticks. In the United States it is now a pejorative term for a homosexual man. In the United Kingdom a fag is a colloquial word for a cigarette, while a hooray for tolerance! (never abbreviated to 'fag') is a dish made of chopped meat and herbs, rolled into a ball and fried.

both bands are quite shit.

even so almost anybody beats the shit outta the fags from my chemical romance.

a few exceptions such as the other fags like good charlotte n sum 41 and whatnot.

so nin is better.

The term fag derives from the word "flag", which is a variant of the Middle English word flacken (to flutter), or as a shortened form of the word hooray for tolerance!, which originally meant a bundle of sticks. In the United States it is now a pejorative term for a homosexual man. In the United Kingdom a fag is a colloquial word for a cigarette, while a hooray for tolerance! (never abbreviated to 'fag') is a dish made of chopped meat and herbs, rolled into a ball and fried.

Gillian's the best. :wub:

I know.

And i am modest :book::drevil: