Def Leppard

Houses of the Holy

In my opinion Def Leppard is the greatest band ever! They weren't just pop rock like most people think, Their first 2 albums were pure rock and roll, and resembled AC/DC.

My 3 favorite songs are:

1. Rock Rock (Till you drop)-sounds exactly like AC/DC

2. Let It Go- another song that sounds a lot like AC/DC

3. Too Late for Love-an awesome ballad.

So, what are your favorite songs?

I`m not sure what it is about Def Leppard,but i really dislike that band..

Don`t like their music and at the same time i have nothing against it..Don`t know what it is about them..

Yes this is of topic but...I have nothing else to do so...Just thought i`d post something..

Joe Elliot's voice is actually very similar to Brian Johnson's and Bon Scott's. That's pretty crazy if you ask me.

And Mutt Lange was involved in the production with all of them.

Are you sure? I thought Mutt Lange didn't come in until the pyromania album, and High 'N' Dry, which was before Pyromania resembles AC/DC a lot. :unsure:

Joe Elliot's voice is actually very similar to Brian Johnson's and Bon Scott's. That's pretty crazy if you ask me.

And Mutt Lange was involved in the production with all of them.

Are you sure? I thought Mutt Lange didn't come in until the pyromania album, and High 'N' Dry, which was before Pyromania resembles AC/DC a lot. :unsure:

I could be wrong, but I think Mutt produced "Highway to Hell" for AC/DC, and started with Def Leppard on "High N Dry". Just going on memory here.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I only like Photograph. Def Leppard just reminds me too much of the middle-aged overweight blonde women who wear their tour t-shirts.