"Weird Al" Yankovic

ronaldo9

"Weird Al" Yankovic  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I'm a longtime fan, but my little brother has forced me to like him much less, he is constantly listening to "Running with Scissors" which isn't even a good album by Al. The Funny thing is that he has actually ruined careers, Coolio for example was destroyed by "Amish Paradise".

• 10 months later...

He's not funny, he's unoriginal and his humour is the type that appeals to 13 yr olds.

agreed...stephen lynch is a bit closer to my age humor

i love stephen lynch, but because the actual lyrics and song structures are funny as hell, whereas with weird al, the comedic value comes from his absolute parodies of the artists themselves. i just downloaded the new album and although the lyrics for 'trapped in the drive thru' are fucking moronic to say the absolute least, the way he makes fun of r. kelly is priceless. plus every time he put out an album, the parodies are really contemporary so it adds to the ridiculousness. i think that's what appeals to the broader audiences, not the lyrics.