100 Greatest Albums Ever (Q Magazine)

jack99

a double page spread with pictures of guns with arnie from terminator 2 film, slash talks about how down to earth arnie is and how is a big heavy metal fan....all the guns team looked so drunk, apprantly during the photo shoo they went through 6 bottles of jack daniels!!!

REALLY?? With a poster too, someone said? Buying it. How much is it these days anyway?

I've never got into Radiohead. The only song which I've 'listened' ot is 'Creep'--and even then, it was only about 1 minutes worth, if that. They're just so sleep-inducing and take ages to get to where they want to go. With rock music, it's just straight in there.

A couple weeks ago they had the hundred greatest rock albums of all time on a music channel here in New Zealand if I remember correctly the top 6 where

6 AC/DC / Back In Black

5 Cant remember may have been The Walll

4 Pearl Jam / Ten

3 G N' R / A F D

2 Metallica / Black Album

1 Nirvana / Nevermind

Use Your Illusion I & II where 13. Not one Radiohead album made the top 30 which was good I wasnt happy to see that nevermind was number 1 again its a good album just not the best. Not the greatest list just thought id share.

Wooo, boy, SO CANNOT WAIT for all the baby boomers to pass on.

Then we'll be rid of these ad nauseum lists with Beatles, Stones, Pink Floyd, Queen, Beach Boys, etc.

I mean, it's the same list each and every time. Doesn't matter which rag puts it out in which country.

Yeah, I know, many of these musicians/bands were the first ones to do their stuff. And no one else has done something so special. ALRIGHT. POINT TAKEN. Goodness knows, there's so many later bands and musicians who cannot jump to the front, or at least up the list, because every single time it's by some way overrated known album/band.

OKAY. WE GET IT. NOW LEAVE.

Don't get me wrong-I personally do not like Radiohead a whole lot. But I'm sick to DEATH of another list proclaiming the same thing a billion other lists already have.

Guns at 24? Take away the old fogeys, and jam it up a good few notches.