Avenged sevenfold

Guest cherry_bomb

Guest cherry_bomb

seriously amazing!! i admit i judged them before i heard their music, but wow! i cannot stop listening to 'i wont see you tonight pt 1', its the most amazing modern rock ballad ive heard, i summon you all to download it!!

i know there are several fans here, so discuss!!

m shadows voice :heart: fucking amazing!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb
I'm going to see them in March, I really should listen to some of their music.

what show? im hopefully seeing them at the london astoria. download 'i wont see you tonight pt 1' and 'unholy confessions', very important!

I'm going to see them in March, I really should listen to some of their music.

what show? im hopefully seeing them at the london astoria. download 'i wont see you tonight pt 1' and 'unholy confessions', very important!

at the birmingham academy. OK i'll download some stuff.

Guest cherry_bomb
I don't know. I should get their album. Some of the guitar riffs are cool, but I don't like their tone. And are they using a drum machine, or do they have an actual drummer?

thats an actual drummer. what stuff have u heard? everyone needs to hear i wont see you tonight....

I don't know. I should get their album. Some of the guitar riffs are cool, but I don't like their tone. And are they using a drum machine, or do they have an actual drummer?

thats an actual drummer. what stuff have u heard? everyone needs to hear i wont see you tonight....

I've heard Bat Country, and one other song that I don't know the name of. But for real, that's an actual drummer? The timing seems way too exact to not have been done by a machine.

Guest cherry_bomb

I've heard Bat Country, and one other song that I don't know the name of. But for real, that's an actual drummer? The timing seems way too exact to not have been done by a machine.

oui!! he's super fast, i promise u its a real drummer :)

oui!! he's super fast, i promise u its a real drummer :)

yeah he is real

and he is damn good!

Guest cherry_bomb
After listening to a few songs, I think it's safe to say I like them.

Recommend any albums?

'waking the fallen' is brilliant, has some real classics on there, and the new one 'city of evil' is awesome too rock3

Cherry, will you marry me? :)

Avenged Sevenfold is one of the best bands out there. Cherry, if you want a real good ballad, download "Warmness on the soul." It's very GNR-ish, as they are one of the bands greatest influences. And their drummer.. I don't even know how to describe him. Another good CD is Sounding the Seventh Trumpet. Some songs take time to get use to, but other than that; great album.

So yeah. Cherry is love and so is A7X! Peace.

Have you only just realised? Hehe. As Soon as I heard City of Evil when it came out in HMV on the listening post, I fell in love with the album. Its the only album I have ever impulsively bought like that. Awesome stuff :D

EDIT: Yeh Warmness on the Soul is a goooooorgeous song. Its one of my shower songs, I sound so damn good singin it in the shower! Huaha.It makes me feel like crying, its really intense.

Edited by Izzy's Girl

Guest cherry_bomb

Avenged Sevenfold is one of the best bands out there. Cherry, if you want a real good ballad, download "Warmness on the soul." It's very GNR-ish, as they are one of the bands greatest influences. And their drummer.. I don't even know how to describe him. Another good CD is Sounding the Seventh Trumpet. Some songs take time to get use to, but other than that; great album.

hehe! i have all the albums though :) i went a bit crazy in HMV the other day and bought them all! i looooove them :heart:

hehe! i have all the albums though :) i went a bit crazy in HMV the other day and bought them all! i looooove them :heart:

I see you got money..

Wanna buy my GN'R shirt now? :P

Guest cherry_bomb
ps - cherry - m.shadows has bingo wings :P

:(:anger::fuckyou:

haha, u wish u had those bad boys for arms mooby! maybe u can take some moob fat and inject it into your arms...

Guest cherry_bomb
i'm not the chubby unfit one with a rack thats too big for me... sound familiar? :lol: muhahaha... ok that was harsh.. but you wish you had the almighty power of the moob....

:no: youre mean to your aunty cherry

back on topic, a7x rule :krider:

im hopefully seeing them at the london astoria.
yeah i love em!

i might see them at astoria in march

I'll see all the people going to see them at the astoria in march!

Ah, you put me off going now.

Just kidding :kiss: , see you lot there, we should meet up for a drink or something before hand.

Edited by Binge_And_Slash