Avenged sevenfold

Guest cherry_bomb

im hopefully seeing them at the london astoria.

yeah i love em!

i might see them at astoria in march

I'll see all the people going to see them at the astoria in march!

Ah, you put me off going now.

Just kidding :kiss: , see you lot there, we should meet up for a drink or something before hand.

alcoholic of course.... who's 18 or over?

cherry - i didn't mean it, your a good agony moob, you know that! rock3:kiss:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im hopefully seeing them at the london astoria.

yeah i love em!

i might see them at astoria in march

I'll see all the people going to see them at the astoria in march!

Ah, you put me off going now.

Just kidding :kiss: , see you lot there, we should meet up for a drink or something before hand.

if only i was 18 :(

Guest cherry_bomb
Well, theres the Astoria bar, I don't think they ID you there.

I've got served there a few times, I don't usually buy it though.

So maybe?

if i get tickets, ill be at the bar for sure dude rock3

Hey the album is pretty good... Acouple of flop songs, but there are 4- 5 songs that really stand out :) Beast and the harlot, seize the day, bat country, and trashed and scattered.

I havent really taken a liking to the rest :| But still awsome stuff, the guitar solo's are just amazing :) Especially seize the day.

Ther r awesome, the enw album is great, the remind me of a modern gn'r, but a little bit different, gn'r is they're biggest influence btw.... but the new album is great, sounds different from their older stuff, but 'city of evil' is very good, seize the day, trashed and scattered, M.I.A, and Sidewinder, they are all great songs, basically the whole cd, they are very good rock1 rock2

Guest cherry_bomb
holy shit!!! i just saw avenged sevenfold's TRL performance and fuck would these guys be awesome to see live!!!!!!!!they are definitely the real deal

hell yeah!! i saw that last night, fucking amazing!! one of, if not the best band around right now. everything about them is awesome

and AF, i cant find a7x bootlegs anywhere. if i do find any ill pm u, but where the hell would i find one?!

holy shit!!! i just saw avenged sevenfold's TRL performance and fuck would these guys be awesome to see live!!!!!!!!they are definitely the real deal

hell yeah!! i saw that last night, fucking amazing!! one of, if not the best band around right now. everything about them is awesome

and AF, i cant find a7x bootlegs anywhere. if i do find any ill pm u, but where the hell would i find one?!

Any chance of a rerun? I missed it..

I am obsessed with Bat Country! Haven't heard any other stuff though... i'm downloading 'I won't see you tonight' right now :)

They only thing I don't like about A7x is how they look so...goth. Kinda reminds me of MCR (but not as intense of course)

Oh by the way Cherry, for some reason I have had the quote in your sig stuck in my head ALL DAY. :lol:

Guest cherry_bomb

i wouldnt know how to send it to you, it was sent on a bulletin by a7x on myspace....but if you got to www.youtube.com they got loads of a7x vids, live ones too. thats if u can get them to work!

PCG - u will love i wont see you tonight!! make sure its pt one though, not pt 2! im so friggin in love with m shadows, that voice, those arms!! agh its all too much

Guest cherry_bomb

london tickets have sold out :( im gutted

Ah Feck

Maybe next time eh' Chezza?

(I didn't get tickets either)

Crue? :drevil:

i dont dig the crue :drevil:

FCK IM PISSED OFF!!! i really wanted to see them. sod going up north :xmasssanta:

http://youtube.com/w/Avenged-Sevenfold---S...ged%20Sevenfold

Edited by Almost Famous