axll

UYIlies

leafs fan? maybe, or maybe he just simply loves toronto, as many former members did, in fact the "976" girls term was pegged in toronto from the 976 phone lines. Maybe he just loves toronto, and had a shirt in his closet and through it on, or maybe he is a leaf fan too :)

either way he is fucking awsome and i cant wait till he kicks this worlds ass again

Gunsguy

leafs fan? maybe, or maybe he just simply loves toronto, as many former members did, in fact the "976" girls term was pegged in toronto from the 976 phone lines. Maybe he just loves toronto, and had a shirt in his closet and through it on, or maybe he is a leaf fan too :)

Maybe he just likes the shirt? He wore them all the time on the 2002 tour, loads of different ones, i'm not sure if the origin or location of the shirt/team is actually very important?

R.

Maybe he just likes the shirt? He wore them all the time on the 2002 tour, loads of different ones, i'm not sure if the origin or location of the shirt/team is actually very important?

R.

Exactly. There are only so many teams he can support! He wore countless different ones in 02. Wouldnt read into it too much.

Grimo.