whats your dream guns and roses????

gnrfanxxx

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and dizzy technically is an original member because he didnt replace anyone on his insturment ;)

Dizzy is an original member? Ooops, must have missed hs name on the credits for AFD, the album made by the original members. :drevil:

By that logic, Pitman must be an original member too, or did he replace Teddy, so then Zig Zag was an original member.... And who replaced Slash, Finck or Bucket, because if one of them isn't a replacement, then one must have been an original.... :rolleyes:

and dizzy technically is an original member because he didnt replace anyone on his insturment ;)

Dizzy is an original member? Ooops, must have missed hs name on the credits for AFD, the album made by the original members. :drevil:

By that logic, Pitman must be an original member too, or did he replace Teddy, so then Zig Zag was an original member.... And who replaced Slash, Finck or Bucket, because if one of them isn't a replacement, then one must have been an original.... :rolleyes:

Damn, way to prove his point wrong

yeah that was really uncalled for.

and pittmans not original because hes not the original keyboardist guy.

leave me alone :fuckyou:

haha BURN :P

Anywho mine would be :

Axl - Vocals

Buckethead - Lead Guitar

Slash - Lead Guitar

Izzy - Rythem

Duff - BAss

Steven - Drums

...keyboards not nessecary, but i suppose Dizzy can come in when hes needed

Vocals/Guitar: David Gilmore

Vocals/Bass: Roger Waters

Drums: Nick Mason

Synth: Rick Wright

Wait a minute... I think those guys are in a band called Pink Floyd... may be a conflict of interest there.

Slash - lead guitar

Axl - vocals

Duff - base

Izzy - rythm guitar

Steven - drums

Keyboards?? Not necessary in a rock band.

Man, that line up would rule the world ;)

Too bad they didn't...

BTW, whats wrong with a little Keyboards, Deep Purple are still one of the best hard rock bands ever.

Edited by johnezz

Slash - lead guitar

Axl - vocals

Duff - base

Izzy - rythm guitar

Steven - drums

Keyboards?? Not necessary in a rock band.

these are the only people that can be in GNR, WHY WOULD I DREAM THAT THERE WAS SOME OTHER TOSSPOT IN GNR anyone else is just a FAKE and its not GNR (ie: stinton, dont know any of the other new band members names - coz they aint guns)