Axl lets club listen to "Chinese Democracy"

darknemus

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"yeah i was there, axl was all like"...mmn.....shit ive got 20 posts, ohhh how im wasting my life!

Wish I was there though...Ive never been to New york

Edited by Mr Estranged

That link is fake though, it's not gnr but a band called el presidante or something like that.

Lawrence, I mean no disrespect nor was I looking for an arguement with you. It's jus tthat too many times when someone says they don't care about the original lineup, they are immediately labeled as "new" fans who weren't there from the begining. Anyways, I hope we all enjoy the month of June, it looks to be a great time of the year!

That link is fake though, it's not gnr but a band called el presidante or something like that.

No, I went out and bought their album (as you all know!), and I don't remember any song like this on it.

The beginning of this song sounds a lot like Madagascar IMHO.

Edited by RedEurope

No, I went out and bought their album (as you all know!), and I don't remember any song like this on it.

it's not el presidente.

it's not madagascar either, but i think the voice of the singer sounds like axl.. the song is cool, i'm quite interested...

it's not el presidente.

it's not madagascar either, but i think the voice of the singer sounds like axl.. the song is cool, i'm quite interested...

:rofl-lol:

Sorry, but that guy does not sound anything like Axl. Definately not GNR!

the song i downloaded at 13. februar 2006, 23:39:43 under this link: http://www.mp3search.ru/m3u.html?id=541175 is not the same song as i downloaded again at 14. februar 2006, 00:19:14 from the same link.

it was posted by Tideline at page 16 and as you can see, it was later edited.

I feel i'm sitting on a new Guns N' Roses clip here and i don't know what the fuck to do with it!

Laugh all you want, but i'm sitting here shaking like a motherfucker!

this clip is fucking awsome and it's defenetly professional, so is the quality, nothing like the irs clip. the intro that sounds like some wierd bucket synth thing is really cool too. The clip has at least two guitars, only one at first and then the second kicks in, and synth, and i'll bet my les paul std and my marshall rig(which is the most valuble posessions i got) that this is axl fuckin' rose singing.

what the fuck, got to go talk to jarmo about this, i sure don't know how to handle anythin as hot as this...

Once upon a time the story of you...

I feel i'm sitting on a new Guns N' Roses clip here and i don't know what the fuck to do with it!

I suggest going to the Downloads section and post it. If you don't know how to use YouSendIt.com to share the file, there are instructions in the Download section.

I called around 1030PM EST on Friday night. Ill let you know the specific detail, what hotel and what name, etc later - In case he is still there -

... I think he may have left Saturday afternoon to avoid the snow....

Cool.....Thanks!

Axl probably stayed at The Ritz Carlton or another luxury hotel like that.

That's easy for me Lawrence...Axl Rose. I couldn't give a damn who is playing drum or guitar or bass. Know this simple fact: Anyone can use a computer to play an instrument now, but you will always need a lead singer.

I have follwed this band since 1986, so save the talk about being a new fan. I really didn't care for buckethead, and Finck is just all right. In the end though, I don't care if it is just Axl with a drum machine and computer. I have a strong hunch that many feel the same way. It's Guns N' Roses, not Guns N' Slash or Guns N' Adler or whatever. I don;t understand why that is such a hard concept to grasp.

Sorry, but is this for real? Do you really believe that just anyone can play an instrument with a computer? Is that what you want GN'R to actually be? A bunch of guys who can't play and need the studio to cover it up. That should make a great live show.

And even if we forget the live aspect, can a computer actually write songs? Is a computer going to write a solo as good as what Slash wrote for Estranged? Yeah right!

You say you always need a lead singer...but a computer can also cover up a singer's limitations. Just look at Ashlee Simpson.

Bottom line: a band shouldn't rely on a computer to cover up large deficiencies in their ability. Axl is an amazing talent. He deserves to have amazing talent to work with. Axl always believed in collaboration, so I'm sure he would agree.

Edited by KBear

Axl would shit himself if he knew people were confusing him with some band el presidente...........

Honey El Presidente lyrics

Artist: El Presidente

Album: El Presidente

Year: 2005

Title: Honey Print

Correct

Honey you can never say goodbye

I don't remember if we'd stand the test of time

Am already gone and I don't want to run

I'd say honey you it's true that I want you (x2)

I got this feeling that we'll never be apart

I don't ever need to gaze in somebody else's heart

All that I want is to learn in the sun

I'd said honey you know it's true that I want you (x2)

Edited by rocker54