Neil Young

In all my time here I don't think I've seen one thread appreciating the great music this man has given us! My favourite albums by him are After the Gold Rush, Harvest and On the Beach. All fantastic albums. Any fans of his out there?

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I'm a huge fan, probably my favorite solo artist. My main problem is that even when I get other albums, I just can't overcome the passion I have for the songs on Decade. He was a rare breed, a great songwriter and a blistering guitarist. I love Neil Young.

Like ODS said, he's my favourite solo artist. He does exellent acoustic stuff, awesome heavy rock, he's a great guitarist, sings in a really unique, high-pitched, soulfull voice, his lyrics are fuckin' unbelievable. I especially love his rock stuff, like Ragged Glory. And he's the opposite to a sell-out. That's cool.

I started a thread just like this one when i was new, and i got bashed for it. what the shit is going on???

anyways, Neil young is a fucking god. I love all his songs, and i l;ove all the emotions he put into his songs. I love how he writes songs, and how he does two versions of his songs. One is electric, the other is Acoustic. :)

keep it up neil! \m/ :devil: \m/

PCE

I have Rust Never sleeps and it is really awesome.
You're not kidding. I love that album. One of his more obscure records(I think), and any Neil Young fan should own it. Any Neil Young fan should also have that Philadelphia soundtrack, just to hear his song Philadelphia. It puts Bruce Sprinsteen's award winning 'Streets of Philadelphia' to shame.

I have Rust Never sleeps and it is really awesome.

You're not kidding. I love that album. One of his more obscure records(I think), and any Neil Young fan should own it. Any Neil Young fan should also have that Philadelphia soundtrack, just to hear his song Philadelphia. It puts Bruce Sprinsteen's award winning 'Streets of Philadelphia' to shame.

A Neil Young fan should have all of his records (about 40 (!) or something, isn't it?). :)