Howard Stern plays IRS

xBrownstonex

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard: It seems like they're trying to put his voice all the way back in the mix

Robbin: Yeah It's still him but I guess he doesn't have the power he used to have

Howard: Kinda sounds good, but

Robbin: Not sure

This is why they don't want the demo's circulating. It was announced by

Howard: There's a new song on my page it says Guns n' Roses IRS, It's a brand new song.

So people assume its finished, It gets bad credibility as far as the vocals being back in the mix and Axl not being able to sing. I liked the link, but I thought all those people sending this shit to radio stations was uncalled for.

BTW links aren't allowed but its not that hard to do a bittorrent search for Howard stern 2-16-06

In his recent listen to the demo, he plays it so low you can't hear it, proceeds to talk over it, has people saying "who's this?" in the back, then stops the song in the middle. Robin saying "Maybe he doesn't have the power anymore" because his voice is low in the mix, my God. :confused: Meanwhile, it's not even that low, just the song was turned lower than their voices.

Somebody please get me a good email at his show, or one that might reach him that is, he needs a good talking to.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to bump up a nearly month old topic but......

What a bitch that Robin lady is. She has no idea what she is talking about...

Howard: "How can a guy go from being so cool to being such a douche?"

Robin: "It's called drugs. yuk yuk yuk".

There's a reason I haven't listened to Howard Stern in 10 years.

Gotta say though, it is cool to hear radio personalities saying the phrase "Guns n Roses" again and not talking about AfD.

Gotta say though, it is cool to hear radio personalities saying the phrase "Guns n Roses" again and not talking about AfD.

Did you hear what the guys at Maxim Radio said too? Sirius satellite radio had three leaks in 24 hours. It was crazy. Howard Stern Show, Covino & Rich Show, Bower Show.

Edited by Prucc

So because Howard doesn't worship the ground Axl walks on like you do you're not a Howard Stern fan? I bet if Howard was raving every day how awesome Axl was you'd be a huge Howard fan.

Did you hear what the guys at Maxim Radio said too? Sirius satellite radio had three leaks in 24 hours. It was crazy. Howard Stern Show, Covino & Rich Show, Bower Show.

did stern play gnr today?

Nope.

did stern play gnr today?

So because Howard doesn't worship the ground Axl walks on like you do you're not a Howard Stern fan? I bet if Howard was raving every day how awesome Axl was you'd be a huge Howard fan.

hey i love the howard stern show i i dont like robin. I have to change the channel to something else now and then because i cant stand her. But everyone else is kick ass and funny!

Robin just suck :fuckyou: robin!

Has nothing to do with worshipping Axl. It had to do with his retarded co-host/s and low brow guests.

I just wonder though why would he call Axl, someone he's probably never met or talked to, a douche?

And why Robin infers that Axl is a heavy drug user...